#Heisenbeans Genetics

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Nope. Just wondering what the heat is like at 66%. I'm gonna research these and find a deal. Even v1 is good for me.
We had a whole upheaval about running 600 watts at full tilt and the heat produced vs. 600 watt @ say 66% will give ya less heat with the same amount of wattage. More distributed over more diodes. Less heat right!?
Drivers are at 93f after 24 hours on. Canopy temp 78. The lack of heat continues to blow my mind.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Drivers are at 93f after 24 hours on. Canopy temp 78. The lack of heat continues to blow my mind.
My next run is 12 12 from the go with 8 qb132's I am sure the frost will be excelent on our shit!
My goal in changing over to led was to minimize my power usage by not using AC to cool an hps in August.
I just checked my power bill. Last August I was 4 times what my neighbors were.
The electric companies know whats up!
Pay the bills everybody!!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
For the love of Gawd, lol, most def recommend topping the skeleton cookies and maybe don't flower from seed.:p🌊Topped one, cool, didn't top one, gonna be stretchier than the heisenghost, lmfao. Tried a lil nug of the heisenghost, made me realize I need some of Heisen's GG4 S1's. All GG with a lil sour.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Any of your hydro pros think that you know what this is? I mix Jacks 5-12-26, CalNit 15-0-0, and Epsom at 75g, 50g, 25g in 25 gallons of water. Blumats, DTW in pure coco. It went from stupidly healthy to this in less than a week. Hot nutes? I flushed with 50% nute solution and a few ml of CalMag last nightView attachment 9971

Purple stems? Need calmag

Also looks like another def going on as well. Prob need to run a booster

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Any of your hydro pros think that you know what this is? I mix Jacks 5-12-26, CalNit 15-0-0, and Epsom at 75g, 50g, 25g in 25 gallons of water. Blumats, DTW in pure coco. It went from stupidly healthy to this in less than a week. Hot nutes? I flushed with 50% nute solution and a few ml of CalMag last nightView attachment 9971

I've grown in Jacks in hydro and never had a Phosphorus problem. Usually it was root damage or PH out of whack.

Are you in bloom or veg?

But are your stems purple? And is it common with your strain?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
As you can see some syptoms look similar to other problems as well. That's why you need to check several things out when you see a defiency. Could be something simple like add some phosphorus. Could be beginning of a bigger problem like a pathogen in the root system that is prohibiting your plant from up taking the nutrients it needs.

Just go through and eliminate potential problems that could relate to the symptom.

When I see something like that I know it's a death sentence. Once you catch it it's almost too late. Three days and it's dead. I don't know about hydro but when I used to get that in soilless it was always nute lockout and I would flush with water only right away.

Got to toot my horn here with Dyna Gro. I have NOT had that happen since I started using it a few years back. I love this stuff :alien:

SCJedi

Synergist
When I see something like that I know it's a death sentence. Once you catch it it's almost too late. Three days and it's dead. I don't know about hydro but when I used to get that in soilless it was always nute lockout and I would flush with water only right away.

Got to toot my horn here with Dyna Gro. I have NOT had that happen since I started using it a few years back. I love this stuff :alien:
Nah, I have done hydro long enough to know better. The other four are fine, but its the largest (by 2-3x) that is suffering. I have already flushed it with dilute nutes as I know to NEVER use just plain H2O. I'm mixing a new batch of nutes that is weaker as I have been running my EC a bit high. This is primarily a test (for these two strains to see what they can handle. Sort of a torture test and it looks like I won the battle. LOL. Normally the plant talks to me and says when its sad or mad. This one just rusted its edges.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm 4 weeks into bloom. What ppm are your nutes at? Are you running DTW?
RDWC is what I ran with that. Also had an automatic PH adjustment so the pH flunctuations would stay in check.
I ran mine at around 700-800. Usually around 1000ppm I'd get leaf burn from it being too hot for the plants.
I always ran an early bloom and late bloom in conjunction

I always had to run extra CalMag with my water. When I started using some LEDs i pretty much had to run it on every strain. The chem 4 is a CalMag whore so some strains need it more than others.
Also I did cut back on the nitrate and just used the CalMag as a replacement for the straight calcium nitrate. Used a base of around 180 ppm and then added in the Jack's. If I still got some purpling then next feeding I would increase the CalMag some more. CalMag is pretty much calcium nitrate and Epsom salt (magnesium).

In my boosters I would add at 3 ml per gal. Seemed to me that if I really tried to push a plant the more it was likely to go out of whack. That's why I never liked going over 800 ppm. Autoflowers really dislike higher ppms.

I just did a rez change and trying some megacrop again. Both in veg and flower. The PH wants to fall all the time with it.