Grow light graveyard

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
My wife uses my old t5's and a cheap ass Amazon led panel for her house plants...lol or she just forces me to start her outdoor gardens in my grow room. Pick a lane woman you can use my old has beens or my new equipment but not both lol
I still use an 8 tube 4ft T5 with 5600K for all the seedlings in the wintertime.
They're covering a white school gym locker on it's back with the door off.

Now, for the MH and HPS, some are still brand new, they're just sitting there looking at me. More clutter, for now.
Maybe someday when electric is free, I'll use them.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I still use an 8 tube 4ft T5 with 5600K for all the seedlings in the wintertime.
They're covering a white school gym locker on it's back with the door off.

Now, for the MH and HPS, some are still brand new, they're just sitting there looking at me. More clutter, for now.
Maybe someday when electric is free, I'll use them.
yep but if you didn't have em , when needed it could be bad ...no light oh elllll!

D

Deleted member 60

LOL @NoWaistedSpace .... I have an 8 light and a 4 light t-5 as well. Both were gifts from Hydrofarm when I started my store in 2003. 20 years old...they've rooted a few clones/started a few seeds, for sure. The 8 light dropped a ballast/starter last Spring....so only 6 tubes work. They are all I use to start seeds...and usually...early veg. I have a big entry bench that has the lid removed that I lay the fixture on.... so it all sounds very familiar...

Moved some buckets today and found 3 more 1000 watt ballasts. Fuck...if there was only some $$$ in growing buds again...heehee. Bzzzzzztttt....

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
LOL @NoWaistedSpace .... I have an 8 light and a 4 light t-5 as well. Both were gifts from Hydrofarm when I started my store in 2003. 20 years old...they've rooted a few clones/started a few seeds, for sure. The 8 light dropped a ballast/starter last Spring....so only 6 tubes work. They are all I use to start seeds...and usually...early veg. I have a big entry bench that has the lid removed that I lay the fixture on.... so it all sounds very familiar...

Moved some buckets today and found 3 more 1000 watt ballasts. Fuck...if there was only some $$$ in growing buds again...heehee. Bzzzzzztttt....
sounds a lot like me stash things and forget about em, till something else is needed!