Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Didn't even bother reading all the posts, so here's my take.

The Chi-coms had a virus outbreak that their Medicare-for-all program could not address.

They tried to keep it hidden, but because they are nibbling at the teat of capitalism there is a steady flow of products and people into and out of the country (unlike NoKo)

When the cover was blown, they started releasing "un-scary" death totals while they were digging mass graves and trying to maintain the illusion of control.

The number of deaths reported, and the number of actual deaths will equalize as soon as the world is allowed to see what is behind the curtain.

For what it's worth.

Now1more

Super Active Member
@High kev You have to stop worrying my friend. This will pass just like every other "outbreak". I've been consumed in the past with other such worries. Hell, my best friend's wife still teases me about the bird flu. Let's wait and see where this is a month from now.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
@High kev You have to stop worrying my friend. This will pass just like every other "outbreak". I've been consumed in the past with other such worries. Hell, my best friend's wife still teases me about the bird flu. Let's wait and see where this is a month from now.
I had the flu a few weeks ago. I didn’t think I was gonna make it

Now1more

Super Active Member
I will be making the trek this summer. Good friend is getting married in Portland. Will be there for around a week...what are some must do things?
Dude, it's Maine. Nothing to do. Do you like the outdoors? I can recommend some places to go hiking. Otherwise there's watercraft. Sorry, we're the great white wilderness. You have to be an outdoor type of person to enjoy here. If you're serious, PM me.

Dude, it's Maine. Nothing to do. Do you like the outdoors? I can recommend some places to go hiking. Otherwise there's watercraft. Sorry, we're the great white wilderness. You have to be an outdoor type of person to enjoy here. If you're serious, PM me.
Enjoy it while you can. That's where the populations will try to flee to, before realizing it's too late. Some will likely buy clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.