Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pHup

Dihydrogen
Conspiracy works both way. Chinas infrastructure is relativly new and still developeling with new cities where western eqivelents are well developed (if under funded or restricted)
that coupled with our level of immigration wester industrialised countries could take the hit of a couple of million lives lost and recover quicker.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
[/QUOTE]
Is this news of someone manufacturing/tweaking this virus true? That’s messed up and scary
yes and scientists broke it down. It’s man made bio weapon from what I’ve been researching. Scary part about it these labs where they make these Frankenstein super bugs are everywhere. China Russia and about 50-100 right here in the USA. Accidents happen we are human. These facilities should be shut down! They’re trying to blame it on bats and snakes. Big cover up in China.

Last edited:

BillyMilligan

Director of Quality
My brother has Lymes. For over 30 years. Lymes disease is named for Lymes, Connecticut. Lymes, Connecticut is approximately 15 miles away from Plum Island. Plum Island is well known to have been a hotspot for bioweaponry research. Lymes disease was brought by German scientists. My brother has the European strain.
Fact

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
They haven’t been testing people that are sick unless you meet a bunch of different criteria’s. People that were sick but not around a certain location were not tested and sent on their way Now they changed that and boom big jump

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
no I haven’t. I don’t get around on the internet much. I think I may have to check that out to see what they’re saying about this corona virus. Thanks for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.