You all helped save my life.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I owe you all a debt of gratitude immeasurable to express, it will not stop me from trying. I have a story to tell, a 5 year long trek through purgatory, if you are empathetic enough to read this, thank you. You were there for me in ways you cannot fathom until I was capable of putting thoughts to form, here and now. If you have the patience to hear me, pleading just to be heard, you will learn what I and others in Monsey new york, in New York State(one of the richest states/economy) has suffered from chronically since 2015.

I now can describe my illness in full.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I will doxx myself during this so to be known as patient 0(just joshing) to prove who I am and I will prove via medical exams that I have been mis-diagnoses for 5-7 years now, with clarity, which i now gained from my homegrown cannabis, and disulfiram, a non-antibiotic drug that I bought from www.Alldaychemist.com

Known generically as

"https://www.alldaychemist.com/esperal-250mg.html"

Namely-last night and the weather(my ecosystem) in Monsey clarified things for me I was incapable of uttering.

I smoked some "Gashmoygle", a Monsey bred cultivar I've selected to help alleviate my lyme disease symptoms. I've grown the offspring for years as a way of self medicating, now that it is legal I now have no ramifications that I can see hindering my progress to a new disease free life.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I have gone through a slow build up of the chemical known as disulfiram which causes severe reaction to alcohol.

This slow tollerance buildup to sulfur pills has allowed my dementia to cease granting the clarity to discuss this with you.

It took six years +months of ER visits, I have the proof going back 2 years when the bacterium passed through my blood brain barrier. I had a seizure at work, on video in view of several townspeople.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I will subpoena these organisation's via court order to get these back into public possession. To save the lives of those suffering as I have, from chronic lymes disease, an unspoken pandemic at the heart of rockland new york. Just outside of New York city(covid central).

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
You likely have questions and concerns, regarding how a disease can be around us at all times and be unseen. It is a modern day pandemic, it causes dementia, tooth loss, dental disease, mental disease-inability to help one's self, an inibility to adequately seek help.

How fucking convenient.

Read that again

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Over 5 years of this I've dealt with, but I am screaming into the void, and I hope some of you hear me, are willing to read this and help others, I am willing to put my life on the line for this. I will sign a legal document to prove the veracity of my claims, I have the evidence to back it all up.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I will compile the necessary scientic data to support my claims, including my hospital visits, blood tests co-related ear exams showing ooze drainage from recent absesses full of puss from an infection

This is to expose the disease scientifically,, to be able to reproduce results in the lab to help the hundreds of thousands in my region with lymes disease infection via tick or otherwise(sexually transmitted via sperm).

Shua1991

Really Active Member
By sharing your wisdom of organic based farming you all helped me feed and forage for the cure within my environment.

I foraged for years and found these

Because I self medicated with alcohol at the time I suffered a severe reaction to it, also known as a disulfuram reaction. This reaction is caused by the ingestion of disulfiram or coprine- a natural chiral like drug which reacts to the infection the same way just far more potent. It passes the blood-Barrier to attack "Spirochetes" like amoeba who infect the brain, immediate pronounced reactions, flushed face, stiffness of neck, a "herxheimer" reaction as it is scientifically described in the journals which document this.

I lived through this hell like purgatory for 5 years, without being able to diagnose nor treat it effectively- until now.

No more- thank you coprine, thank you disulfiram.

I am 2 years sober, haven't drank a drop. If I did, I would/could die right now via disulfiram overdose/poisoning.

I built up the tolerance slowly over the months, like a weed smoker builds his to smoking homegrown weeks or years on end.

This phenomena should not be lost on you all, I hope you can relate.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
The medicinal value of "sulfur shelf" mushrooms is documented in a few scientifoc journals, as they're aptly named, they contain high levels of sulfur, giving them a slightly meaty chicken like or fish/lobster aroma. Similar to asparagus, if the asparagus is grown.in a region higher in sulfure(an anti-bacterial agent). He ce the higher medicinal value of old school thiol producing cannabis aka Roadkill and aka Skunk. They uptake greater levels of sulfur and in return produce higher levels of thiols(medicinal content) which degrades after harvest into 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol the main culprit behind skunk smells. Because cannabis is a achedule 1 drug, we cannot scientifically study this without going to prison, how fucking ironic. We are not allowed to talk or teach the cure as it obscures us, makes us suffer needlessly.

Like lou Gherigs disease and ALS, both concentrated around

You guessed it-

This is a picture of a sulfure shelf mushroom aka "Laetipourus Sulfurous"large.jpg

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Lou Gherig had a vacation home in quiet old Lyme Connecticut, after his baseball career he moved their and contracted the disease, very likely unbeknownst to him caused via an infected tick bite/bites.

He developed "lymes disease" also known as "lou gherig's disease aka ALS

Aka - are you seeing the scope of this diseases spread yet?

No? I got more data going back thousands of years, quite literally.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I grew over the last 4 months a cultivar called "Golden Tiger" recommended by the folks over at ICMAG, for its phenotypes high in sulfur production/thiols and mercaptans. These produce a strong sulfur smell, akin to rotten meat, fatty meat odor, whiskey and even skunk spray as well as "cats piss" and the ammonia odor.

Kinda like the odor of urine when you eat asparagus- heavy in sulfur. Like cats piss.

These are my home grown flowers of said phenotype- the catpiss phenotype!20220527_095852.jpg
20220527_095919.jpg20220610_235935.jpg

Smoke report: tastes like, well, its smell. Brush your teeth every time after smoking, trust me. Medicinal value?

High in Cannabigerol/CBG low in CBD(none)

CBG effects: anti viral, anti microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, analgesic.

All medicinal, all immediately available when smoked- near instant transfer through the blood-brain barrier. Near instant effects to fight off brain infection of lyme. Bacteria.

You try it, you feel it right away and the effects lasts for hours. So really really good for my needs!

Downside? Takes 14 weeks to flower, or 100 days before harvest.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Not really sure. Almost had a spammy kinda feel to it
It's a mental break, a bit of clarity brought on by cannabis medication and disilfiram. I know how I sound.

I have evidence to back up all of my claims.

Lymes disease is a pandemic nobody is allowed to talk about in New York through gag rule, like medical cannabis research is banned via schedule 1.dictate.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It's a mental break, a bit of clarity brought on by cannabis medication and disilfiram. I know how I sound.

I have evidence to back up all of my claims.

Lymes disease is a pandemic nobody is allowed to talk about in New York through gag rule, like medical cannabis research is banned via schedule 1.dictate.
Don't they have other cures for Lyme disease? My sister had it

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Let's find patient zero- do you know his name? I do 👋 pick me 👋 pick me!
"His name is Otse the caveman"

The first documented case of "lymes disease" in human beings, not famed baseball Yankee player Lou gherig, not lyme connecticut.

But "otse" the caveman who died over 4k years ago.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Don't they have other cures for Lyme disease? My sister had it
They removed it from the market.

Only disulfirsm/sulfur pills work now.

Lyme resistant bacteria which they will not test.you for if you are bitten.

0 infectious disease experts help these days
It's either you take amoxicillin or doxyxycline as the cure for 10 days, which kills your entire gi tract along with any potential helpful and harmful bacteria.

Acid bath mentality.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Sulfur pills can be slow built up in your system, I've done so for 6 months and the tolerance is noticeable, like cannabis, you have to slowly increase the dose to match the symptoms.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I swallow 3 pills per day, 750mg daily to maintain any clarity of thought.

I suffered 5 years of dementia because of this
I smoked some "catpiss" pheno high in sulfur last night.

Immediate medicinal effects, immediate blood-brain barrier transfer.

I had bacteria in my brain for years causing inflimation, the fuckers set up shop. I started evicting them last night via Golden Tiger Homegrown.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Roadkill could be smelled for miles?

Why

Mercaptan production.

Aka sulfur smelling weed is high on medicinal value. Smoke it- feel it immediately.

Combustible thiols entering the blood stream, passing the blood-brain barrier causing an instant "panic attack" or disulfiram reaction.

Aka "herxheimer effect".

All from carpiss thiols.

You all showed me this.

Thank you all 🙏