YLYL possibly going to hell edition.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That's the pistol of choice for gang bangers on a budget! I actually have one and it is the biggest piece of garbage I've ever held. The slide is made of some weird zinc alloy and everything else is basically plastic or stamped metal. This is mine...after I made an aluminum trigger for it (out of the face of a high end DVD player), painted it gold, and adorned it with zebra print duct tape. I did this just so I could pull it out at the range and see the look on everyone else' face when I did 😁 :ROFLMAO:
IMG_4862 - Copy.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
After a lifetime of ground-pounding, heart-stopping, quarter-mile mayhem in the windy city; we are sad to announce the passing of legendary motorsports announcer Jan Gabriel. Services will be held at the downtown civic center
SUNDAY!
SUNDAY!!
SUNDAY!!!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
That's the pistol of choice for gang bangers on a budget! I actually have one and it is the biggest piece of garbage I've ever held. The slide is made of some weird zinc alloy and everything else is basically plastic or stamped metal. This is mine...after I made an aluminum trigger for it (out of the face of a high end DVD player), painted it gold, and adorned it with zebra print duct tape. I did this just so I could pull it out at the range and see the look on everyone else' face when I did 😁 :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 91809
No rubber bands on the grip? Tsk tsk