YLYL possibly going to hell edition.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Had to figure out some way to keep the retards from shooting the kids in schools. So, we listened to Chris Rock and went with bullet control.
Show me a fucking actor, actress, politician or other leftist "elite" that supports gun control for their security detail then we can talk.

m4s73r

The Laziest
Show me a fucking actor, actress, politician or other leftist "elite" that supports gun control for their security detail then we can talk.
What does that have to do with anything?Do me a favor HAF, put me on ignore. All your responses to me lately have been you cussing at me or trying to start some argument and I'm not interested in all this. I dont know what has happened in your life to make you this angry and shit or if Its just me provoking you, but this thread was about jokes. I posted a comedian making jokes about bullet control and here you are spewing some political bullshit at me. Just put me on ignore.

What does that have to do with anything?Do me a favor HAF, put me on ignore. All your responses to me lately have been you cussing at me or trying to start some argument and I'm not interested in all this. I dont know what has happened in your life to make you this angry and shit or if Its just me provoking you, but this thread was about jokes. I posted a comedian making jokes about bullet control and here you are spewing some political bullshit at me. Just put me on ignore.
I've had him on ignore for 2 years. Works wonders :giggle:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Done as asked, but it's not surprising to me. Don't just quietly (or loudly) put me on ignore. Please spout your virtue while asking me to ignore you... Typical left.

m4s73r

The Laziest
I've had him on ignore for 2 years. Works wonders :giggle:
I mean everything is fucking political with this guy. I dont get it. Then he'll go to the welcome threads and tell people we dont talk about politics. fucking hypocritical bullshit. Thanks for the advice!