YLYL possibly going to hell edition.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
@TreeFarmerCharlie Hope your family get through it without any serious illness, you too @High kev

My biggest wonder is how many "died of" vs. "died with" to really have a better idea. Also antibody testing to see how many have had it without even knowing.
They are all healthy so they should be fine. One of my sisters works for with state medical examiner and she said it's hard to prove COVID is the cause of death for people who had it when they died because the people who die for it usually already have age or other health issues stacked against them. The only cases she's seen that are clearly from COVID are usually men in their late 20s to early 30s who wind up with massive clotting in their legs. But that isn't even really caused by COVID...it's caused by being immobile for too long while you have COVID because you are too exhausted to do anything.

I've tried everything. I've even tried holding the smoke in my mouth to let the oils settle and it still just tastes like "weed" to me. Vaping is a whole 'nother story, though. Tons of flavor.
When I inhale a mouth/lungs full of weed smoke off a fresh bong rip all I know/taste is there is now weed there. It's only really on the exhale can I possibly pickup or taste any hints of really strong flavors/terps that might be hiding in that sparkley expanding smokey fog coming out of my mouth.
Remy Vape.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
No one can prove to me that the tests are accurate enough to tell the difference between the flu, some Rona variant of the FLU, the common cold, or vaccine antibodies. The TESTS are fucking unreliable, and every politician is basing their bullshit on the tests.
I do a lot of work for a doctor who in in charge of a hospital. He told me the only COVID test that is accurate is the full on PCR that takes 2 days to get results. They have a separate test for the flu. I had both tests, as well as another test that detects the common cold, when I was sick from a tick bite in November.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I do a lot of work for a doctor who in in charge of a hospital. He told me the only COVID test that is accurate is the full on PCR that takes 2 days to get results. They have a separate test for the flu. I had both tests, as well as another test that detects the common cold, when I was sick from a tick bite in November.
Here's when I personally knew it was all hyped up bullshit - Hydroxychloriquin

The government steps in and prevents doctors from prescribing a "dangerous" medicine that is "untested" against something that it could not ever have been tested against... :rolleyes: :unsure:

The same has happened with other pre-hospital care and preventative things that actually help or cure.

I personally have been prescribed HCQ before a deployment and had to take it for months.

The bullshit flag was easy to raise for me. I buy NONE of it. It is the damn FLU!!! People have died from the flu EVERY year - except last year when the CDC combined Pneumonia, Influeza, & Covid into "PIC" which was the number plastered all over the TV. We cured pneumonia and the flu last year - no one died from it. They all had the Wuhan.

#1757 - Dr. Robert Malone, MD - The Joe Rogan Experience | Podcast on Spotify

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Here's when I personally knew it was all hyped up bullshit - Hydroxychloriquin

The government steps in and prevents doctors from prescribing a "dangerous" medicine that is "untested" against something that it could not ever have been tested against... :rolleyes: :unsure:

The same has happened with other pre-hospital care and preventative things that actually help or cure.

I personally have been prescribed HCQ before a deployment and had to take it for months.

The bullshit flag was easy to raise for me. I buy NONE of it. It is the damn FLU!!! People have died from the flu EVERY year - except last year when the CDC combined Pneumonia, Influeza, & Covid into "PIC" which was the number plastered all over the TV. We cured pneumonia and the flu last year - no one died from it. They all had the Wuhan.

#1757 - Dr. Robert Malone, MD - The Joe Rogan Experience | Podcast on Spotify
I believe COVID is real, and spreading, but the govt is definitely using it for their own agendas and to pump money into the pharmaceutical companies. The last 2 years has been a giant big pharma circle jerk.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I believe COVID is real
So do I - but it is a Hollywood-hyped flu.

The flu has always been deadly, especially to certain groups that are more susceptable for some reason. Some years it was children, this time more old people or fat asses. or random people. Whatever.

It's last years flu. The bullshit about this variant and that variant is just this seasons flu. This one isn't deadly - go figure.

Every year the flu shot is a guess as to how last years flu will have changed because it always changes. Some years they miss and the vaccine does nothing. The ONLY time I have ever had the flu is after getting mandatory flu shots, and sometimes you felt like you were on deaths door - or wished you would die, from the damn flu.

It's the damn flu. Engineered in a China lab or not doesn't matter, since this administration would never hold China accountable anyway - but regardless this was all about control. Period. If you ever wonder if you would have gone along with the government propaganda in 1940's Germany, you now have your answer.

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
So do I - but it is a Hollywood-hyped flu.

The flu has always been deadly, especially to certain groups that are more susceptable for some reason. Some years it was children, this time more old people or fat asses. or random people. Whatever.

It's last years flu. The bullshit about this variant and that variant is just this seasons flu. This one isn't deadly - go figure.

Every year the flu shot is a guess as to how last years flu will have changed because it always changes. Some years they miss and the vaccine does nothing. The ONLY time I have ever had the flu is after getting mandatory flu shots, and sometimes you felt like you were on deaths door - or wished you would die, from the damn flu.

It's the damn flu. Engineered in a China lab or not doesn't matter, since this administration would never hold China accountable anyway - but regardless this was all about control. Period. If you ever wonder if you would have gone along with the government propaganda in 1940's Germany, you now have your answer.