YLYL possibly going to hell edition.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I actually believe the theory that there was an advanced culture that was almost wiped out by the last ice age. Reduced to hunters and gatherers again by necessity. Some of those 'neolithic structures' that survived would be like some of our best built buildings that would survive after something wiped us out. But all trailer parks would evaporate in a few decades.
i'll bet on your idea makes the most of@H.A.F.

Last edited:

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
glad to see u still hearabouts,did you ever drill and use expandable foam to bust the big rock in the garden to build a pond ?been in hospital for over three weeks had a blood vessel bust under my toung i went in three weeks ago@217skiped out this am weight in at 188 lb@H.A.F.
Glad to your out of the hospital and on the mend amigo. Hope the recovery is speedy.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
cain't stop now have seen under the edge of how,the med pros treat ssi. i won't be sighning up for home health or any of those type services,after three weeks of haveing meds sent thru i/v direct to your/iv in bed,they took a swipe at turning me into junkie dope fiend,,nothing to drink or two eat,for three weeks nothing by mouth!
That must of sucked. Just a month of opiates and anyone will experience at least pre cursor of withdrawal..I bet the first cup of coffee was heavenly 😋..glad your feeling better I enjoy keeping up with you

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That must of sucked. Just a month of opiates and anyone will experience at least pre cursor of withdrawal..I bet the first cup of coffee was heavenly 😋..glad your feeling better I enjoy keeping up with you
you are wright bout that coffee i bought two,bad thing about that bunch ,i could open a bottle of git 1 sip and the 1 naza nurse would come by to inform that i was breaking docs orders and steal my water.after about 20.00 bucks in ,i started to cop a attitude,they had and that was not the only all ready started got mad tv remote with nurse call button about 8 ft of heavy cord ,they had drawn enough blood that my blood vessels went flat,i was being pushed to the point wife has been real nice to me all day!1 good kick would have given me a short club made of hard plastic
Don't get hooked on the pain killers, but use them to get healed if needed.
they had pumped me up to the point, to start,it was a good thing my wife showed at 245am or i might have needed bail monies
Don't get hooked on the pain killers, but use them to get healed if needed.
not geting water ,coffee and getin very little thru feed tube
i didn't stop at 2 cups as long as i had coffee and a packet of sugar!the 1st ]lace they shipped me toohad me on a bed with a alarm if i got off the bed they would ,come in yelling ,i couldnt get out of bed by myself , so started to do the calf at the chase pen, second try they didn't make it to stop my ass,made the shiter they opened the door that smelt of skunk,shit spray.;)