Yellow and growing

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
FWIW, I think a lot of people that use coco also use some kind of watering system because daily watering can be a bitch.

I might give it 2 weeks of veg before going into flower Im maxing out my flower tent by the end of August I’ll have things in a rotation by then

the flower pics will come soon I have a sweet thang Tahoe og and kosher kush

I have some Michigan made strains that are chemdog dog and turn purple should be amazing smoke

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Coco needs to be watered until it is all fully saturated and you get runoff.

Not necessarily.

I listened to that same thing when I first grew in coco and ended up waterlogging my plants just the same as you can do in soil. Took forever for them to grow out of it. If the guy has moisture at the roots he doesn't need anymore.

Roots go searching for water and nutrients, I always lift the pot to see how much moisture it has.

If a plant is growing it has an established root system and then you can water it good. But not until it needs it. Media usually does better to let it dry out slighty to let the roots search for what it needs. Right now I'm watering some plants in 4 gal pots 2x a day and other once every 3 days.

What I'd like to know if he washed his coco and let it sit in PHd and Calmag water to charge it?

I also bake my coco now to kill the gnats

I use mother’s earth or something similar let’s say I take a clone out of the cloner I put in the coco and I water with velokelp and remos calmag

the clones I planted tonight I did. Low dose feed I usually go to until just a little water runs out