Worth saving?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have 3 plants that started 12/12 from seed for a party cup competition. I selected one that I thought would be "the plant" early and uppotted the other two.

They are 62 days old, and showed pistils at roughly day 40. 2 plants are showing normal growth for a plant 3 weeks into flower, one is most definitely not.

In the rear is a Black Widow that seems fine with it, the SOG in the party cup is amazing, but the Bruce Banner is showing a failure to thrive.
IMG_3946.JPG
SOG
IMG_3950.JPG
BW
IMG_3949.JPG
BB
IMG_3947.JPG
Is this 👆 worth the real estate and nutes?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If I didn't make it clear, I am considering culling the non-hacker and was wanting input from experienced growers that might have seen this before.

The Bruce Banner is supposedly Sativa dominant (20/80) so this particular plant might flower longer and eventually plump up? Or is it a waste of time and effort? I am not short on smoke, and think the keepers might benefit from the extra space - unless this will eventually make worthy smoke.

Input appreciated.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I have no clue but my only thought is some of the saliva strains I’ve seen pictures of grow kinda funky. That thing kinda looks a little sad.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
In the rear is a Black Widow
Off topic, but have you grown this before, or is this your first run with it?

I can't suggest what you should do in your garden. If it were in mine, I'd personally keep running it. Like you pointed out, some strains are slower to develop.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Off topic, but have you grown this before, or is this your first run with it?

I can't suggest what you should do in your garden. If it were in mine, I'd personally keep running it. Like you pointed out, some strains are slower to develop.
This is the second run, and they were both from fem seeds. The first was a bulk-monster like my indica-doms. Actually, last time was also side-by-side with a black widow and they were almost twins. I'm thinking either a dud seed or stunted because it didn't like the 12/12 from the start.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’d keep it HAF, see how it turns out.
I'm thinking it'll depend on how fat the others get. If they need room she definitely doesn't have light-priority. I up-potted my 2 non-competition plants into 3's then 5's and the BW looks like a regular plant, just a little stunted.