Who else is ready for spring?

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Will be 100% legal to grow outside this year, never thought I'd live long enough to see the day! Always wanted to be able to grow my meds right alongside the vegetables.... Not sure how to act, 40+ years of growing in the shadows, hiding in the woods doesn't go away easy, Only have to worry about ripoffs now....

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Anyone know anything about those cheap greenhouses that keep popping up in ads? I think that's the only way I would attempt an outside grow. And I've been tempted to drop $79.99 just to see. But I would rather someone else do it and tell me if they suck LOL
I rounded up one of those used Costco covered carport frames for free, see them in giveaways now and then, then added some 6-mil clear plastic over it, works and looks fine, the issue with the harbor freight style greenhouses is the plastic is fragile, if you add extra bracing and either tape or silicone in the plastic you will get a couple seasons, damn moths still got in there and laid eggs in a couple buds 😡

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I rounded up one of those used Costco covered carport frames for free, see them in giveaways now and then, then added some 6-mil clear plastic over it, works and looks fine, the issue with the harbor freight style greenhouses is the plastic is fragile, if you add extra bracing and either tape or silicone in the plastic you will get a couple seasons, damn moths still got in there and laid eggs in a couple buds 😡
I'm a carpenter, and if it is not crap, that square footage of greenhouse quality plexiglass is worth the price. I can build my own frame if needed. And it will come with plans LOL

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm a carpenter, and if it is not crap, that square footage of greenhouse quality plexiglass is worth the price. I can build my own frame if needed. And it will come with plans LOL
[/QUOTE
the plexiglass was "ok" but if you get any snow load or wind you must modify or it cracked, My dad got years out of his but he took it down every fall!!! I don't have that much discipline, a coworker lives in the open and he was chasing plexiglass after every wind storm,

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And with some of the vegetation colors in the plants now, from purple to magenta to bronze etc. you could actually do a beautiful landscaping job - that is medically beneficial :)

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
And large stashes of budz and hash that span until the next Summer.... :D

Hide em/bend em over or wait til July'ish and drop out a shit load of little clones/do a SOG that will stay short. Will be fun to see where folks go who now have the nod... good luck
Discovered bending whole plants over by accident back in late 70s, a huge tree limb broke off and fell on my little 30 plant gorilla grow, it laid over a bunch of plants when I went to check on them I was amazed at how many new "tops" I had, no internet or books to learn from it was trial & error and occasional luck lol