Who’s got the Best Og kush

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Where can I find seeds of the beat og kush I can get my hands onward looking online and seen some marathon og guess it’s just og kush idk. I need a really good og kush strain in my room and in my life

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

@F series if it were only that simple

quiescent

Super Active Member
Swamp boys have some interesting stuff, le mans and con leche would be what's available from them. They had a small batch of seeds that was a triangle kush bx 2/3 based on a sfv og bx3. I've got a few packs of what they named kush, a triangle bx 3/4 from that line I'd scoop if they scale up that project in the future.

Karma's biker is proven to be nice.

Heisen has his topanga, would be dope to see some of those crosses make a reappearance and some new ones made. Greenpoint regs have a lot of good of clones you can find mom leaners in.

Archive as previously mentioned has a plethora of crosses. I have a few packs of Casper og that I'm looking forward to seeing what is in there.

Csi Humboldt has a lot of fem triangle kush stuff. There's also some bubba og crosses that would be wild.

Mosca has a few og heavy crosses based on a white fire alien male. I'd suggest some hyperdrive for a super gassy night night og.

Cannaventure has a few strains that are very og.

Cannarado still has some triangle kush x chem91 og type crosses scattered about.

Rare darkness gets great reviews from 501st og, rugburn and Scott's og.

Jungle boys just released some stuff. Pretty pricey and a risk though. More of a curiosity kills the cat kinda thing.

I'm sure I'm missing a couple things I'd totally search through.... I'm fried right now.

The best OG I have ever grown was the OG18 from Reserva Privada aka DNA. That mother fucker smelled like old socks with jet fuel. The buds were hardball sized and I could fling a smaller bud against the wall and it would almost stick to it.

They lost the original over 10 years ago but they still produce it. I tried it again about 5 years ago and it's nothing like the original.