Whats up ChuckerS! New here

Icemud

Hey everyone... Icemud here....

New member here at Chuckers Paradise.... Glad to be among all you Chuckers!

You may have seen me around on other websites/media..etc... or maybe not... so here is a little about me.
  • Been growing now for about 11 years or so....
  • Tent grower running perpetual 2x4s...
  • LED and plant lighting enthusiast/guru
  • Been pollen chucking for about 4+ year now and I have to say i'm addicted to chuckin!
  • Soil grower who started with organics but switched to synthetics since I started chucking for ease and cost.
  • Worked in the Cali legal industry for distributors and manufactures in compliance...
  • Have done CS and STS reversals but prefer working with regular seeds.
All out love strains for their unique terpenes and aromas, and love collecting rare and old school legendary genetics and breeding them with newer strains.

Some of the pollen chucks I've done include: 79' xmas bud, deep chunk F2, apollo 13 F4, chocolate thai F4, black cherry soda, trainwreck, gods gift, Orange FPOG, DJ shorts blueberry F4(current project)......

I look forward to seeing what this forum is about, meeting all types of chuckers out there, and seeing what crazy strains everyone is creating.

So hello all and glad to meet you!

Icemud

Welcome aboard! Look forward too seeing your posts/photos you hiding any old school skunk would you? Been in search of some road kill skunk from the 70-80s who knew a strain that was everywhere would disappear
I don't have any skunk unfortunately. I've seen the recent "hunt for the skunk" going on throughout the cannabis community.... Looks like a lot of people popping old school skunks searching for that roadkill. Havent' seen anyone find those terps yet, but hope they do!

Thanks for the welcome :)
I would love to find some original skunk too, and some Original NL5, Original East Coast Sour Diesel. So many strains, so many wants, not enough space to chuck them all.. LOL