What ya all do for fun.. Post it up

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Mate Hawaii looks amazing, love to visit one day..
Looks like some awesome wheeling to be done up some of those mountains too.

Haven't caught a hammer yet but it's on the list.
Nothing like a fresh caught feed

Hahaha yeah I know what ya mean about some sheilas over here.. my aunty drinks me under the table anytime

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
So fuckers let's chuck up a bit about what we do in our spare time..

I'll start, love anything with an engine.. motor, View attachment 27274x4, camping, fishing.. Been getting right into shark fishing lately.. hoping for a 12ft tiger in May
That looks like a great day for fishing. Have you seen people using their drones to fish. It’s pretty cool especially if you don’t have a boat to get the bait that far out

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Mate Hawaii looks amazing, love to visit one day..
Looks like some awesome wheeling to be done up some of those mountains too.

Haven't caught a hammer yet but it's on the list.
Nothing like a fresh caught feed

Hahaha yeah I know what ya mean about some sheilas over here.. my aunty drinks me under the table anytime
That pretty Aussie girl taught me what the term Randy meant, used it ever since.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Love Cobia,,I remember the first one i caught..it was from the shore using a finger mullet.
One of the best eating saltwater fish out there.Not to shabby in the fighting department either especially a big one. Very curious fish as well i have had them come right up to the prop spinning in the current. That was a legal fish on the leash. Client was probable hoping for a big one.

SCJedi

Synergist
I am a live concert taper. I recorded my first concert on October 3, 1987 Grateful Dead. Today I have more $$ tied up in microphones, recorders, rare portable preamps, than cars and grow equipment combined. I have a 64TB server that houses my live recordings.

When I lived in Montana I was a pretty hardcore fly fisherman but since moving home to CA two years ago I kind of stopped. I miss hiking in the wilderness with bear, bison, and wolves to throw fake bugs at cutthroat trout that haven't seen a yummy bug in 6 months.

SCJedi

Synergist
That sure is a long way from a concert hall. I don't know anything about sweet water fishing but sounds pretty good. I am sure the scenery is breath taking in those area's. That trout likes like it would be awfully good over the camp fire.
Unfortunately, all fish caught in YNP are catch and release with two exceptions. Any Lake Trout caught in Yellowstone Lake are required to be killed and you are also permitted to catch and keep Rainbow Trout in the Lamar River. That's it. All pinched Barb's and fly rods only.

That is the 2nd meadow on Slough Creek which is about a 3 hour hike in.