What am i looking at

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Looks like a bisexual cannabis, and a good candidate for the compost bin
Yep! If you have a 100% female (XX), you're not gonna get a sac hanging between her legs.
Because their is no (Y) in a 100% XX plant.
Lot of ball carrying fems being spread around the world right now. They are taking over.
I have a Durban Poison cross that tosses balls every time I grow the seed out.
I still grow it cause it has a strong licorice scent. It's different.

Last edited:

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
Yep! If you have a 100% female (XX), you're not gonna get a sac hanging between her legs.
Because their is no (Y) in a 100% XX plant.
Lot of ball carrying fems being spread around the world right now. They are taking over.
I have a Durban Poison cross that tosses balls every time I grow the seed out.
I still grow it cause it has a strong licorice scent. It's different.
Thanks for the lesson. In the last week, I supercropped her and then 2 out of 10 days my electric was out. It got cold and of course no light...I guess my question is will it contaminate my others? I grow kind of perpetual. I have 2 week old to 6 week old auto in same area. Thanks again

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Thanks for the lesson. In the last week, I supercropped her and then 2 out of 10 days my electric was out. It got cold and of course no light...I guess my question is will it contaminate my others? I grow kind of perpetual. I have 2 week old to 6 week old auto in same area. Thanks again
Yeah if left Untouched they will open and release pollen. If you decide to remove them do so out of the grow area. Way far far away in another land 😂. Also if you choose to remove them and keep her going then keep a strong eye on her for more down the road. Also check everyone in your room on a regular basis due to your recent environmental mishaps for signs of stress hermies. If it stressed one it could of stressed em all you never know. Better safe than sorry

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Shit...even smells like a male. Rip alien moon rock. I got some blue dog autos from another breeder I trust. Not too impressed with the twisted tree.
Probably just stressed. The smell could easily change in the course of its flowering phase. Most breeding males are chosen based on a few things smell being one of them. There are some dank smelling breeder males with some trichs as well. But yours is a female with stress induced ( or maybe gentic prone hermaphroditism) pollen sacks. A hermie. It’s up to you if you pluck it and keep it. Honestly if it was me I would just be very diligent with checking them in the coming weeks. That’s the beauty of growing for yourself. Good or bad your in control. If you pluck em and they keep appearing in places then torch that bitch with Napalm. Or just cut it and toss it that works too! 😂

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
All I'm saying is grow it, just keep an eye on it and if you do get seed directly(self-pollinate) from this plant, and you will. Don't mix the seed with the other females in the room that got bred from this plant.
I would mark the seed and not breed them or burn them.
It's all on you.
I made that mistake before.