What’s this Nympho I’m hearing about?

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Oh you guys! lol
He is proud View attachment 90028of his product and wants to make a name for himself.
Honestly that's great imo. Someone who puts in work etc and wants to make a name for themselves. I can think of a guy doing just that now as well as the gentleman who started this forum. Already coming off way wrong though imo. Talk about your product why its good your work etc. We all gotta eat. I wouldn't expect nothing for free myself personally but it better be something special for me to take it off the hands of a douchebag. Not calling you a douche holmes but I'd reconsider your approach

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Honestly that's great imo. Someone who puts in work etc and wants to make a name for themselves. I can think of a guy doing just that now as well as the gentleman who started this forum. Already coming off way wrong though imo. Talk about your product why its good your work etc. We all gotta eat. I wouldn't expect nothing for free myself personally but it better be something special for me to take it off the hands of a douchebag. Not calling you a douche holmes but I'd reconsider your approach
Maybe he could name his company

Douche Bagseeds.

LOL

Blu-Tri

94C59C0B-92BD-4854-8DF1-47C35CEFF7D7.png

Mr. Krinkle

Man it’s crazy! Bro.
Hell I know everyone is looking for a come up! What he think? I did this shit for nothing? I can’t give away 8 years of my time.
No more kid gloves. Cous is looking for a freebie, when I got bitches sucking my dick for few hits off this shit.
For real man, This bitch growing all this dope, but he ain’t got no money. Wtf! Bitch buying lights, but he broke! Dude must think he is talking to dumb muthafukr!
He wouldn’t keep growing that shit if it wasn’t selling, so he got that bread.
Kick me down $1,000. And I’ll drop you a 5
pack of my Mistress.

The Nympho’s unforgiving potency in Purple buds.
Somebody please tell that dumb ass what’s up. For some reason the stupid fuck can’t hear me.
If you are serious get in my box... I don’t discuss business in public. The next level of cannabis is here.

Ok Drexel

:rolleyes: