What’s this Nympho I’m hearing about?

Blu-Tri

I have never offered anyone nympho beans. I speak of her often make people aware that she is out here.
However I did make crosses with her in efforts to share her genetics with the public. I was met with an insane amount of skepticismji
I’ll say it again, “even a nympho cross is tough to beat”.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have never offered anyone nympho beans. I speak of her often make people aware that she is out here.
However I did make crosses with her in efforts to share her genetics with the public. I was met with an insane amount of skepticismji
I’ll say it again, “even a nympho cross is tough to beat”.
Whatever man, you have nympho crosses available for sale. Prolly as close as your sock account will get.

Share? LMAO! Share for $55 in return

I often get asked how much for Nympho seeds?
I usually respond by letting inquirers know that I have Nympho crosses available @ $55 a 5pack. They are fem Autoflower.

Blu-Tri

Man it’s crazy! Bro.
Hell I know everyone is looking for a come up! What he think? I did this shit for nothing? I can’t give away 8 years of my time.
No more kid gloves. Cous is looking for a freebie, when I got bitches sucking my dick for few hits off this shit.
For real man, This bitch growing all this dope, but he ain’t got no money. Wtf! Bitch buying lights, but he broke! Dude must think he is talking to dumb muthafukr!
He wouldn’t keep growing that shit if it wasn’t selling, so he got that bread.
Kick me down $1,000. And I’ll drop you a 5
pack of my Mistress. F3
Dutch passions Blackberry kush x nympho f3
X
Fastbuds purple lemonade x nympho f4

Or a 5 pack of Murder cookies f1
Rocbuds cookies and chem x nympho f4
X
Fastbuds gorilla cookies x nympho f4

5 pack of Strawberry ice cream
Mephisto strawberry nugget x nympho f3
X
Rocbuds purple scoops x nympho f4

The Nympho’s unforgiving potency in Purple buds.
Somebody please tell that dumb ass what’s up. For some reason the stupid fuck can’t hear me.
If you are serious get in my box... I don’t discuss business in public. The next level of cannabis is here.

Blu-Tri

Lol. Love, Ain’t nothing wrong with that. Too bad Chevrolet want love me enough to give me a new corvette. Maybe ford can spread the love and toss one of those gt500 my way. You know what, I’ll settle for 10% off at the grow shop. What does a fellow have to do to get some love around here. ?
It’s a cold cold world out there brothers. I don’t see anything wrong with help someone one out.
But you help those who help themselves.!
You cats do a group buy and spend $$$ with me. For that, I’ll help you cats get your shit on point.
It’s an open invitation for you to come fuck with me and see what I got. So ain’t no need for all that harsh talk.
I’m still here, listening, responding, and offering to help. It doesn’t get any Lovely’ er than that. Peace grow bro. Stay up. Stay positive. Keep those squares out your circle.

CricketGr33N

Lol. Love, Ain’t nothing wrong with that. Too bad Chevrolet want love me enough to give me a new corvette. Maybe ford can spread the love and toss one of those gt500 my way. You know what, I’ll settle for 10% off at the grow shop. What does a fellow have to do to get some love around here. ?
It’s a cold cold world out there brothers. I don’t see anything wrong with help someone one out.
But you help those who help themselves.!
You cats do a group buy and spend $$$ with me. For that, I’ll help you cats get your shit on point.
It’s an open invitation for you to come fuck with me and see what I got. So ain’t no need for all that harsh talk.
I’m still here, listening, responding, and offering to help. It doesn’t get any Lovely’ er than that. Peace grow bro. Stay up. Stay positive. Keep those squares out your circle.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Man it’s crazy! Bro.
Hell I know everyone is looking for a come up! What he think? I did this shit for nothing? I can’t give away 8 years of my time.
No more kid gloves. Cous is looking for a freebie, when I got bitches sucking my dick for few hits off this shit.
For real man, This bitch growing all this dope, but he ain’t got no money. Wtf! Bitch buying lights, but he broke! Dude must think he is talking to dumb muthafukr!
He wouldn’t keep growing that shit if it wasn’t selling, so he got that bread.
Kick me down $1,000. And I’ll drop you a 5
pack of my Mistress. F3
Dutch passions Blackberry kush x nympho f3
X
Fastbuds purple lemonade x nympho f4

Or a 5 pack of Murder cookies f1
Rocbuds cookies and chem x nympho f4
X
Fastbuds gorilla cookies x nympho f4

5 pack of Strawberry ice cream
Mephisto strawberry nugget x nympho f3
X
Rocbuds purple scoops x nympho f4

The Nympho’s unforgiving potency in Purple buds.
Somebody please tell that dumb ass what’s up. For some reason the stupid fuck can’t hear me.
If you are serious get in my box... I don’t discuss business in public. The next level of cannabis is here.
8 years to make a f4? Not bashing it just registered as a error in the brain.