WELL MET!

Streetpro09

Tester
I also received a pm from him. I don't wanna say anything peticular about it but really don't understand why I got one. I'm a no body. Never been on a forum before. I was genuinely trying to help with my comments here. I wrote him back a decent response and am yet to hear an apology.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I also received a pm from him. I don't wanna say anything peticular about it but really don't understand why I got one. I'm a no body. Never been on a forum before. I was genuinely trying to help with my comments here. I wrote him back a decent response and am yet to hear an apology.
Who knows man. Maybe he was on his way out and wanted to get stuff off his chest not sure. I think he has some history with some people over at rollitup. I got a PM from him also.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
We've never had a 'board meeting' that I'm aware of. Seems like as good a time as any.
Yeah I think voting on bans should only apply to long standing members that have been here for a while. We need to make some guidelines on that IMO. Dudes like this that are in complete disrupt mode should get the hammer by any of you guys. Add 10 points to his name and be done with it. I been to busy to follow this whole back story but I got a couple messages of people saying the dude is a troll and been blowing up other people's messages.