Well, I'm not UncleBuck or FinnShaggy

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
If you post grow pics we will all believe you....some dudes just bitch and never grow.

I choose to grow and never bitch. :D

And you can trollitup all you want..some people never change. Nirvana is always better...

Its not my post or it would be in bloom by now...

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Okay some of you scare me already. 👁👁

I can't find the LIKe button for the forum, somebody here must have already stolen mine.
I do have a REPORT button, so you may receive official demerits instead of likes in the meantime.
You will be able to like the hell out of everyone
Just like me I think ya need some time or just type in the code while it’s loading. Up down up down left right left right a b a b select start. If it doesn’t work reload and try again

sandman83

Super Active Member
You will be able to like the hell out of everyone
Just like me I think ya need some time or just type in the code while it’s loading. Up down up down left right left right a b a b select start. If it doesn’t work reload and try again
did....you just try the konami code for the forum? Hilarious.

Likes are enabled after a few posts here I think, I had the same confusion.

TheOther

Dont know either of those dudes so irrelevant to me. Welcome to paradise.
FinnShaggy the MasterGrower created Schrodinger's Plant...neither alive or dead at the same time.
Something like flushing with 2000ppm and sticking it under a lizzard light for far red treatment overnight, that sounds about right. He was so proud of that little plant. We actually miss him, he tried so hard to show us a new path.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
FinnShaggy the MasterGrower created Schrodinger's Plant...neither alive or dead at the same time.
Something like flushing with 2000ppm and sticking it under a lizzard light for far red treatment overnight, that sounds about right. He was so proud of that little plant. We actually miss him, he tried so hard to show us a new path.
He had the Bitcoin thing right back in 2013...too bad he was too broke to ever buy any while it was cheap. :ROFLMAO:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
At least Heisen has some balls and goes there to talk shit to him. All I see here is people talking shit about some guy from another forum where he can't see it.

OOOoooooo Unclebuck is soooooo scary I'll talk about him here :alien:

No politics talk here so he has no reason to come. You got bone spurs? Maybe finger spurs? Go over there and talk about him. Cowards :devilish:

ps................................... welcome to the forum TheOther
I get banned every time I do that...😂