Want a best extraction?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Hey, This is BUBBLEBAGDUDE!

I just want to reach out and everybody know that we have plenty of stock for the harvest season. Get them while they last!

If you have any questions, let me know.

Got to our website: www.bubblebagdude.co

The cheapest place to buy BUBBLEBAGDUDE
- NO sales tax
- FREE Shipping*
- Our Bags and Machines are discounted
Welcome to Chucker’s from Canada 🇨🇦 Eh!

Your bags are awesome! Been using em for a few years now.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The only bags I have owned. They last forever if you just pour through them and don't mix in them. Clean them when done! I'm on my 2nd 5 gallon set and I also have a 1 gallon set that works great for sift hash,,,,,,,,either keif or dry ice.....everything thru the 160 bag and toss what's on top, then put that in the 73 bag and toss what falls thru........that leaves you some really good sift on top of that 73 bag. :)

My dream 5 bag set would be 160, 120, 90, 73, 50. Both the 220 and the 25 bags are fairly useless to me. I use a wash machine and have a 220 bag for that. My only gripe is having to buy 2 bags I don't need in a 5 bag set, but that said they are such a value, that's what I do.

D

Deleted member 60

I use my 220 as a top bag/first bag because I took the drain motor out of my washer and free flow the effluent into the buckets/bags. (and out a drain on the bottom bucket). I use the 25 bag because I have family who enjoy baking cookies with it but I don't tend to use it much beyond that.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I use my 220 as a top bag/first bag because I took the drain motor out of my washer and free flow the effluent into the buckets/bags. (and out a drain on the bottom bucket). I use the 25 bag because I have family who enjoy baking cookies with it but I don't tend to use it much beyond that.
I still catch the 25 for similar reasons. But I am convinced that bag is all "dum dum" type of muddy buzz.
So my 220 bag is in the machine zip up type and I pour thru the 160/120/73/25..........I actually mix what's on top of the 160 with the 25. That is the defacto grade B hash, lol. But peeps that ain't got our choices love it, so I catch it and give it away. I make all my edibles/tinctures with bud anyway. :D
And I am content smoking on the 120/73 bags contents.
I also only do hash once a year now............most of it being trim from the outdoor. That time is fast approaching...............bought a 55 gallon Brute can and fill that with water...........the first or second just under freezing nights and that brute is holding some very cold water.......thin ice on top is about perfect. Then I use ice too, but the cold water......as cold as it can be and still be liquid, supercharges the yields :) $67 for that pail but well worth it.

D

Deleted member 60

I've always heard more ice is better...but lately I've seen the trend to move in the direction you speak of with as cold of water as possible and less or no ice. And wow...do we have freezing temps to play with...and a big trash can available. Thanks for the tip/rec.

I might do larger batches if I were to follow your lead and use more water. Sure would make cleaning the spoils out of the washer easier. I'm also usually only running one of 4 trays in the freeze dryer. I couldn't see doing my harvest all at once though...I'd be there for days. Heehee.

I usually do 3 washes per run...5 mins....3 mins....and a couple mins for the last fill. With water only/min ice...what times/how many washes are you running?

The addition of the freeze dryer here has changed the way I play on many runs. Like yield...it's all strain dependent...but whereas when I used to dry in the air I'd see huge differences between the product from each bag...now everything is really close in color (usually blonde)...with only the 25 having the slightest tinge of green and coming out super dry. Since it's all my own high...if the product warrants it with a minimal difference in appearance...I mix everything together from the 73-120....and sometimes even the 160. (there's usually not that much in the 160) Mixed...it all bubbles...and I don't have 40 fuckin' small jelly-type jars around of each micron...LOL. Been there. Done that.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I do 2 washes per round.............first wash goes into one set of bags and the second into another......maybe washing 4 one gallon ziplocs per round....... So one set of bags is getting the first runs and the other set the 2nds. My grows are pretty steady in terms of quantity, but yields skyrocketed with that barrel...........and what ice you use lasts and lasts. I bought an ice machine too! :) but I don't need anywhere near as much

I add the small amount on the 160 to the 25 because I think it upgrades it a little, lol......I could just be stoned though ;)
I figured out I could grow what I and my dependents need, just on the outdoor and I'm kinda sorta moving in that direction where I grow for need outside and then it's all playtime inside ooor, fuk it , just leave the tent off. The fuckers just put a new digital electrical meter in, so I getting braced for the schtooping that;s enroute :) fuckers....

the ice cold water in the barrel is a really good thing

D

Deleted member 60

I like. Gonna give it a go. I really don't need to bump the yield but if it happens...great. I'm really hoping more for a slightly cleaner product.

I use 5 gallon bags. Each bag gets it's own bucket. The bottom bucket is a 5 gallon and it is drilled/has a drain portal in it that fits a 12 ft garden hose. The other buckets are 3 gallon and have the bottoms drilled out. The 25 bag is in the 5 gal bucket on the bottom...and then the 72, 120, and 160 are in the 3's....and the 220 bag just sits in the top bucket on top of the 160. So 4 buckets total w/5 bags. No bag in the washer. I drain through after each wash. It would be hassle-free if it wasn't for the 25 backing things up every-so-often. I usually have to shake that bitch to get it to drain...LOL.

In the old days I used the same set up bucket-wise...but I stirred by hand. I ran a lot less material then cus I couldn't afford to cut entire plants up to make hash for myself....LOL. Now it's legal here and there's nothing else to do with plants >but< to make hash outta em.

I'm a firm believer (from being married to the CFO of a utility) that if you pay your bill...on time...you'll nix 99% of anyone giving a flying fuck what you do. They will see if you use @ peak times...and you'll pay out the nose for the power usage during those times (at least that's how it works here) but unless yer running 10K watts....I doubt anyone is even looking. They sure aren't coming on your property to read the meter...monthly...like in the old days. YabbaDabba Doo...now that was always a treat.

I think I've ran 3 indoor cycles in 7 years here. I'm only jumping in the contest because it's a long winter/it's something to do/I might find some frost AF plants I wanna run outside. Other than that it's not needed...is a major hassle...and I cringe @ using the power to grow pot...LOL.