• Hydrored Orange Julius (F1)

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • TheSpaceFarm

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Hi...here are the contenders...15 votes and up got them here and your vote gets them the loot.

The prizes this month are as follows

5 Southern Bananas - Banana Punchsicle x Sweet Dixie ...thanks @Amos Otis
10 Pig Whistle or Orange Blossom Special carry over...take your pic (pig whistle aint too shabby) Thanks @GCG
Your choice of sealed breeder pack of a grape sato cross, current line, or a 6 pack of either obsm#3 x lvtk or dbb#1 x lvtk untested from eso...thanks @thenotsoesoteric

A pack of your choice of some 3Thirteen gear....thanks @HydroRed ("Sin City Juice" Regs (LVTK x Mimosa) or"Citrus MILF" Fems (Mothers Milk x Plemon) or"Purple Primate" Fems (clone only GG#4 x Plemon) or "Monkey Juice" Fems (clone only GG#4 x Mimosa))

And Heisen will throw in some orange blossom special...i am pretty sure. Pretty sweet prizes....it should grow you up for 6 months at least !!!

The entrants for conention are (in no particular order)

@Capt C The saltwater cowboy with Weeding cake bowing to the bride (15)
Capt C Nov POTM Weeding Cake.JPG
@Heathenraider The heathen bastard with Jelly Pie--Grape Taffy Pheno (15)
Heathenraider JP Nov Potm.jpeg
@Evergreengardener The Cannabis Agronomist with Dynoberry Bites (19)
EvergreenGardener Esosseeds DBB nov potm 19.jpeg
@HydroRed 3Thirteen Seeds Orange Julius F1
Hydrored Orange Julius Nov Potm.png

Get your votes in...poll closes in 3 days and the winner wins !

Good luck all...your pics are all most worthy!

Last edited:

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Red and I were tied with 22 each you came in at 20 heathen and capt c came in at 19 so yeah you should have been in the vote
Oh shit my bad I didn’t count any votes after the first page lol didn’t realize you had that many. Honestly, either you or red will probably win, and I won last month, so it’s not like it matters THAT much lol but still. Bitches be trifling lol.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
If someone else has to be kicked out for me to be in the vote then I don’t want my picture in the vote. I won last month and it’s really not that important to make one of them eat a shit

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Everyone cast your votes on the take 2 version. It has the pic and everything lets do it right.

Sorry man.

@Heisenbeans can you delete this one right out..it is covered in a new and more accurate version.

Thanks..:D