Vintage partial black packs and Adub S1 ALL FEMS trade or sell

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I got some partial packs of beans I'd like to sell or trade forIMG_20231008_180910610.jpg
All Fems

Adub S1..........there are 6 beans
IMG_20231008_180937546.jpg

Black banana Cookies S1........there are 2 beans
IMG_20231008_180942569.jpg

ECSD x Adub............there are 2 beans

IMG_20231008_180947945.jpg
East Coast Sour Diesel...........there are 5 beans
IMG_20231008_181250883_PORTRAIT.jpg

Gorilla Glue S1..........there are 5 beansIMG_20231008_181320476_PORTRAIT.jpg

20 ass kicker beans from days gone by :) $100
May consider trades..............but I am picky, don't be offended if I say no :D

I got some partial packs of beans I'd like to sell or trade forView attachment 131118
All Fems

View attachment 131113

View attachment 131114

View attachment 131115
View attachment 131116

Gorilla Glue S1..........there are 5 beansView attachment 131117

May consider trades..............but I am picky, don't be offended if I say no :D
Salute @BigBallzWillie , if nobody buys them off you and you are interested in any of the following open Heisen packs of mine then I would be happy to do a trade with you . Would be kind of cool to get to see some of Heisen's vintage plants. 😎
Heisenbeans.jpg

Opie1

Master Grower
I got some partial packs of beans I'd like to sell or trade forView attachment 131118
All Fems

View attachment 131113

View attachment 131114

View attachment 131115
View attachment 131116

Gorilla Glue S1..........there are 5 beansView attachment 131117

That’s a steal for somebody that needs some good beans! Too bad you don’t have any of the Sundae Driver X’s. I’m trying to get him to make more of them, S1’s would be awesome!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Salute @BigBallzWillie , if nobody buys them off you and you are interested in any of the following open Heisen packs of mine then I would be happy to do a trade with you . Would be kind of cool to get to see some of Heisen's vintage plants. 😎
View attachment 131134
I still have a shitload of GPS gear so I'll pass. I also have a line to a major collection if I want it.....but my own cupboard is full :)......you shouldn't put that dubstep on the block.......you never know what might be in there.

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
That’s a steal for somebody that needs some good beans! Too bad you don’t have any of the Sundae Driver X’s. I’m trying to get him to make more of them, S1’s would be awesome!
That's what I was thinking...for a hundred bucks you will get your $$ worth. Hell one decent plant covers that easy. And you will get one.
I never got any Sundae Drivers but I remember the pics. :D I'd take some S1's, lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm making Sundae Driver S1 . My new spray I make literally only takes 2 sprays. I have tweaked that formula so bad ass and realized it's all about the ratios to create the reaction when you pour the sodium thiuslofate into the silver. I prob spent over 2500 in silver and nano silver over the years and got my recipe down to a fukin science.
20230909_150750.jpg20230825_185912.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Everything you read out there on making sts is fukin retarded. It's wrong. You can't start out with equal parts of water for the silver nitrate and for the sodium as they are different. The ratios have to be correct. Just like mixing nutes. So much parrot info out there. To get real knowledge u have to do a little trial and a pile of error

Dude had the first seeds I made. I just looked. Those were my stickers on the GP packs so that was way in the beginning. I drop shipped those seeds.
Dayum... Vintage for reals!

Heisen have you ever tried hitting lemon tree with Adub or dubstep? And can you please make some more Orange blossom special regs. 🍊

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Dayum... Vintage for reals!

Heisen have you ever tried hitting lemon tree with Adub or dubstep? And can you please make some more Orange blossom special regs. 🍊
Not really , adub is special in its own right but doesn't mix well with some strains. It's just a strong Gas terp and super strong. It's also not the easiest to get pollen from so I reserve the pollen for s1s and stuff like the stardawg corey that don't give up any pollen. Lemon tree puts out herm tendency so I won't be making any of those for myself at all.