Viewable life in soil

Canoe4life

Tiny life movement in living soil
Is this good, normal? Grow kashi & boo,s on top but mycilliumnever took!
I am using a SIP covered with black plastic. Everything on top seems fine and dandy just wondering about if actually seeing the life in the soil is normal or PESTs

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Its normal. Springtails, hypoaspis miles and others will be there. Its good to have life in the soil. Some will compete with pests making their “job” harder, some are natural predators of pests like hypoaspis miles is for fungus gnat larvae etc. The good thing that little guy is also a scavenger. It’ll survive on some other shit like fungus or moss when there aren’t any larvae to eat. Man i love ‘em all.

Canoe4life

Its normal. Springtails, hypoaspis miles and others will be there. Its good to have life in the soil. Some will compete with pests making their “job” harder, some are natural predators of pests like hypoaspis miles is for fungus gnat larvae etc. The good thing that little guy is also a scavenger. It’ll survive on some other shit like fungus or moss when there aren’t any larvae to eat. Man i love ‘em all.
Thanks a mill

crimsonecho

Also it is pretty exhausting to identify every little creature you see so i stick with two basic questions. How does my plant look? And do these creatures show any interest to the plant itself (ie. Are they walking on the stems or leaves)?

If plant is ok and if they aren’t interest in the plant, they are ok too.

Canoe4life

Also it is pretty exhausting to identify every little creature you see so i stick with two basic questions. How does my plant look? And do these creatures show any interest to the plant itself (ie. Are they walking on the stems or leaves)?

If plant is ok and if they aren’t interest in the plant, they are ok too.
Ya know, I like your basic thinking.
Just fyi.
The grow is 2 Black Safiros and 2 Bridezillaz from Heisenbean in a 4x4 tent with cob & strip light mix.
The blacks are beasts!! Wanna grow like the jungle. Oh yea.
Brides are great structure, blacks twist n turn every way and ask for more.
Under scrog.
Can't wait to turn em loose

crimsonecho

Ya know, I like your basic thinking.
Just fyi.
The grow is 2 Black Safiros and 2 Bridezillaz from Heisenbean in a 4x4 tent with cob & strip light mix.
The blacks are beasts!! Wanna grow like the jungle. Oh yea.
Brides are great structure, blacks twist n turn every way and ask for more.
Under scrog.
Can't wait to turn em loose
You got a diary going yet? I think you should. Unleash the beast! Haha.