Veterans Day

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Their banking is garbage ime. Insurance is good and cheap
Not sure a how they can be bad at banking. They hold my money, give it to me or whomever I ask them to give it to, and they charge me nothing for it. No fees or whatever. Actually had them offer money to replace missing federal checks during government shutdowns. Like free no-interest "loans" but it was like just getting your check when it was supposed to be there.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That’s just gross. I saw some douche driving down the highway with his Venmo info on his back window with “Please help me pay for college!” next to it. It like some sort of new age begging. Just wait, all the pan handlers will just have a QR code for you to scan at intersections to give them money. :ROFLMAO:
I watch Bookface to keep track of the grandkids. I was into it when it first started, connecting back with people you haven't seen in a while etc. There are a lot of us that are real douchebags as well.

It's funny how many of the military and former-military change their profile picture to remind all their "friends" - that are also probably 90% military - to thank them for their service. People you were friends with at work that you later realize you would never associate with in real life 😂

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I watch Bookface to keep track of the grandkids. I was into it when it first started, connecting back with people you haven't seen in a while etc. There are a lot of us that are real douchebags as well.

It's funny how many of the military and former-military change their profile picture to remind all their "friends" - that are also probably 90% military - to thank them for their service. People you were friends with at work that you later realize you would never associate with in real life 😂
Yeah, that's lame as hell. I've seen people do that, too.

D

Deleted member 2835

That’s just gross. I saw some douche driving down the highway with his Venmo info on his back window with “Please help me pay for college!” next to it. It like some sort of new age begging. Just wait, all the pan handlers will just have a QR code for you to scan at intersections to give them money. :ROFLMAO:
I swear a lot of my stomach issues cam from all the Motrin they gave us for every issue we had.
800mg candys...lol

SimpleJak

Tugg Speedman
Id like to apologize if I weirded anyone out when I joined the forums and said it. When I said it, I truly meant it. I've always felt it's a risk you guys took on in your life, and it's one so others didn't have to. War has a lot of variables in it and I admire the bravery. I agree its a weird line... but I have a lot of respect because I didn't take that path (sometimes I wonder what if i did). I try not to make people feel awkward when I say it but I want to (hopefully) brighten someones day (rather than the opposite). Maybe I should rethink things and not do it haha. I am definitely open to STFU if that's more appropriate.

My Dad, Uncle, and Grandfather, were all drafted to War. Growing up they would talk about the respect they have for their fellow soldiers and how it was a great equalizer of men and how strong of friends you would make no matter their backgrounds. I guess to me, saying it is my way of showing respect for the fact that my life turned out differently and I appreciate greatly those who have gone through that.

I am grateful to have this community with the amazing amount experience and varying backgrounds and methods of growing here. This place is awesome!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The support is definitely appreciated, I thank folks all the time for their service (mostly at Walmart😆) and the replies I get range from ''you're welcome'' to ''for what?'' I get the awkwardness because it can start a conversation that can get heavy quick. I look at it as a ''Go Team America go'' kinda deal. Light and fluffy.

As for my pic, sheeeeeit. Tell me you wouldn't show off a photo to a group of peers of you walking through acres and acres of huge reefer plants.