Velvet moon - greenhouse seeds

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Would you super crop or lst that top - couldn't be more different from the other one,I will get her where I want her over next week - started it on 60% with the power of light or they just bleach.But it will be getting the light on full with in the next 12/14 days.Want her to get over stress of lst first before I hit it with full power.No where near has nice has the other one,but in my experience its normally the smaller plants that produce the nicest bud.A lot has been done since I took this image to her -forone she is now under se3000 and in the 1mtr x 1mtr 2 mtr high tent 20221214_172246.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Looking at those beans I popped from greenhouse every single one had tail on with in 24 hour after hitting wet paper towel - they all look ggrea.Really interested in doing the lost pearl and cloud Walker really just because I ain't run them before - I was gutted about losing the others I had the clones and the facemask from g13 labs but shit happens when you grow needed them out fast time.Plus with them been clones I really didn't want to keep them has mothers - not sure if it was temps or a slip up with nutrients or what.But everyone had burning to leaf tips - so decided on just starting fresh.They are been moved to another location soon where they will stay has mums.I will definitely get a grow done of them has soon has possible though.But next one will be gorilla cookies - gorilla punch - cream cookies and purple lemonade all fast buds autos.Ordered a new pack of fullgas has well ,theres so many strains I wanna run chemical bride also wanting to run kuntz from pheno finder and sherbet tree from them has well .

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Would you super crop or lst that top - couldn't be more different from the other one,I will get her where I want her over next week - started it on 60% with the power of light or they just bleach.But it will be getting the light on full with in the next 12/14 days.Want her to get over stress of lst first before I hit it with full power.No where near has nice has the other one,but in my experience its normally the smaller plants that produce the nicest bud.A lot has been done since I took this image to her -forone she is now under se3000 and in the 1mtr x 1mtr 2 mtr high tent View attachment 123396
Size of her leaves big indica leaves - the other pheno had far smaller leafs from the off until now.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
2 weeks I have waited for these
Velvet moon missing
Cream cookies
Purple punch
Purple lemonade

Gutted I wanted to get that purple lemonade on go while I have two rooms on different light schedules I might has well bang a auto in and I know that they get pretty good size so was hoping on smoking it in new year.
But at least the fullgas has come and chemical bride I'm gonna have to start getting my shit together now I need these for mothers I have under t5 now - but will be cloning minute I can get a clone of them there going into flower it's a strain I really do like fullgas it's got everything strong very Terpy great bag appeal and lovely colour.I normal flower the original seeds and clone them just before 12/12 off and do max of two grows I've found more than two flowering clones of clones results in hermies down line - reason for original plants been kept.I can thin them out further down line get rid of any I dont like- but I be honest so far I ain't done one bad seed from greenhouse usa combo breeding program.Worked that much with greenhouse seeds over years I'm confident in ordering just the one bean from certain strains from them - I definitely won't be doing the exodus again or jack herer though-they aren't the same has they used to be the exodus has to many phenos for me to hunt for one I want plus one hermies bad.The jack herer was nice - well one of them was but not that bothered about it.Loving the cookie strains at minute 20221217_104845.jpg

twobitbob

Super Active Member
Today's she back happy and loving life - really do think that this strain is goung to produce some really nice bud - she smells beautiful kushy.I honestly was worried yesterday I thought I might have lost it - but just shows ya slightest change in medium can make you think somethings wrong. When I realty it just the coco it's far finer with this company I compacted it down - so I thought the pot felt heavy from feed the plant had left in root ball .It was dry but when ever I have let plants dry out for a day or two they tend to really come back after that looking really well - think it does them good.
Week 1 - 1.4 ec canna a/b
Week 2 - 1.4 ec big bud canna a/b
Week 3 - 1.4 ec big bud canna a/b
Week 4 - 1.4 ec canna a/b
Week 5 - 1.4 ec pk 13/14 canna a/b
Week 6 - 1.4 ec canna a/b
Week 7 - 1.4 ec canna a/b
Week 8 - water View attachment 122587View attachment 122588View attachment 122589View attachment 122590View attachment 122591
Week 9 - water
Light spiderfarmer se3000
4 inch outlet
4 inch filter
Inlet air pulled into the tent via outlet/ filter.
Greenhouse seeds - velvet moon.
Auto pot system
Coco recently threw me off too it is heavy I thought I was overwatering when really I was under watering

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Coco recently threw me off too it is heavy I thought I was overwatering when really I was under watering
I only really ever use coco in auto pots ,because it lets the plant decide how much feed it wants via tray ,The coco I’m using in these grows I’m convinced it’s been harvested from somewhere near the sea it’s so salty .Im getting the taste of salt from it and a white build up of salt on the top of the coco.The bigger velvet moon is in canna coco clay balls and no issues this other brand is giving me burnt tips and stumped growth ,it’s definitely the medium.I would stick with the best coco ya can get and to me it’s canna - but it’s really gonna be a new start in new year with living soils - I’m growing strains that work for my medical issues glachoma insomnia anxiety depression and I’ve found these to be Indica dominant.There only in small pots at minute and are photo period so I’m gonna flush the shit out of them once there a little bigger and put them in canna in auto pots.They have really been flushed from off tbh,once the seed reach out of the coco they get 0.5ec for a week once the first true leaves are around a cm long - then I have just put them on 1.1 and things seem to have improved.It cost me big time that crap coco though because I had 2 full gas at week 3 of flower just look that bad I pulled them and decided to start again.My advice would be either try auto pots or cat little tray with a d.i.y top that plant fits into and bottom feed a litre at a time - it’s important to have a air ring made from speggetti tubing going to a fish tank pump or compressor.

Happy Christmas brother peace
Tyke

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I only really ever use coco in auto pots ,because it lets the plant decide how much feed it wants via tray ,The coco I’m using in these grows I’m convinced it’s been harvested from somewhere near the sea it’s so salty .Im getting the taste of salt from it and a white build up of salt on the top of the coco.The bigger velvet moon is in canna coco clay balls and no issues this other brand is giving me burnt tips and stumped growth ,it’s definitely the medium.I would stick with the best coco ya can get and to me it’s canna - but it’s really gonna be a new start in new year with living soils - I’m growing strains that work for my medical issues glachoma insomnia anxiety depression and I’ve found these to be Indica dominant.There only in small pots at minute and are photo period so I’m gonna flush the shit out of them once there a little bigger and put them in canna in auto pots.They have really been flushed from off tbh,once the seed reach out of the coco they get 0.5ec for a week once the first true leaves are around a cm long - then I have just put them on 1.1 and things seem to have improved.It cost me big time that crap coco though because I had 2 full gas at week 3 of flower just look that bad I pulled them and decided to start again.My advice would be either try auto pots or cat little tray with a d.i.y top that plant fits into and bottom feed a litre at a time - it’s important to have a air ring made from speggetti tubing going to a fish tank pump or compressor.

Happy Christmas brother peace
Tyke
I recently did the same thing bought some cheaper bags of coco trying to support a new local hydro shop they don't carry canna I didn't wash it I just tossed seedlings in small containers & ran em like I do with canna yellow leaf tips poor growth I ditched it and drove 100 miles to get canna they turned back around quick...

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
She really is sweet this one , don't get me wrong I've grown many a sweet strain but never to this eexten.Candyfloss is the only way of getting across how it smells burnt sugar when your at a english sea side and you walk past a vendor selling or or toffee apples - beautiful stricture gutted that i never cloned her - she is the plant i took has a mother early on but because i lost the last one - i decided to flip em both.Ive been told by greenhouse team that there ain't a lot of genetic drift with these new strain ,and to be fair I did not that with chemical bride banana krumble and fullgass now this got all my new beans now and I'm gagging to get the purple lemonade going - and gorilla cookies - but I know both get big so I have gone against it because of height of light mainly.But definitely watch out for that purple lemonade in tent next under se300 I'm hoping on a Mars light = light vert similar in look to see how that goes on - here's a few images of the big velvet moon she's really is getting some lovely color now light and dark purple tones and some blacks .Loving these cookie strains and this is definitely do si dos pheno of - so I'm not really expecting to much weight wise- but I will take quality over quantity any time .Start of week 5 this Friday ,so its the time she starts Banging weight on now 20221221_184434.jpg20221221_184454.jpg20221221_184504.jpg20221221_184557.jpg20221221_184610.jpg20221221_184622.jpg20221221_184634.jpg20221221_184653.jpg20221221_184701.jpg20221221_184717.jpg
Tyke

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Summats bit special for new year,popped a fast buds purple lemonade and Bakeries northern lights.This time I ready for these auto I have never done that much training on autos that changes this run if they pop that is - I ain't had much luck with purple lemonade tried it twice before both times never split 6 other seeds in same propagater split so it was the seed - hope it does make it though love the look of it coupled with decent levels of thc bound to be a winner .20221221_202031.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
beautiful lady that is finally starting to20221228_195459.jpg20221228_195507.jpg20221228_195515.jpg20221228_195521.jpg20221228_195526.jpg20221228_195534.jpg20221228_195544.jpg look better density of the buds I mean by that there still lose - but hoping they get ddens.The plant is a beautiful strain thats for sure purple all over with hues of red In there.Its 33 days today so plenty of time yet ,but I'm definitely keeping most of this back terp profile is incredible smell wise candy like fair candyfloss.