Vape vs. Smoke

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will let you know this week....if not for the rigamarole of getting it working right da buddha is my favorite.
A good bench vape will really get it done...

But i think the volcano will blow it away.

Ice bong hash tokes are pretty awesome and the flavor is nice and clean...far cleaner than the doob.

But a doob is the best dog walker. So hard to decide.

My lungs say Volcano !

baldmountain

Super Active Member
The reason I asked this was curiosity, but also to see what I may be missing. My wife and I have settled on vaping. A large part of that is smoking is kind of miserable. That may be because I've never seen cannabis burn to white ash. It's always black and carbon looking. (And I always draw too hard and feel like I'm going to cough up a lung. But that is my fault. :) )

Part of the reason I've started growing is to see if I can create something that burns properly and isn't awful to smoke.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Smoke. Glass water bongs.

I used to collect higher end glass, never dropped a $1k or more for one, but I spent several hundred dollars on pieces before. I got started because I wanted a cleaner way to smoke. A good water bong will provide a lot of filtration. Lots of bad/heavier particles will get trapped in the water.

You don’t need to take brimmers either. You can take smaller hits, there’s no reason to cough a lung out, that’s a young man’s game there lol.

I actually own only a small but nice piece actually intended as a dab rig. It’s a small 14mm joint rig and I never cough hitting that thing. I think like $200.