Vape vs. Smoke

Smoke. Clean, glass chillums...tastes wonderful. Easy to clear/clean/conceal. Always on my person and is loaded all day. Buddy and I smoked blunts for years...last two or so we’ve switched to joints. But when alone it’s always my chilly...

Vaping has never been my thing, doesn’t get me where I like to be...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Smoke. Clean, glass chillums...tastes wonderful. Easy to clear/clean/conceal. Always on my person and is loaded all day. Buddy and I smoked blunts for years...last two or so we’ve switched to joints. But when alone it’s always my chilly...

Share a pic or link to said wonder! I love weed gadgets.

Was thinking about a nitro-filled chiller from GRAV, but ice-cubes are waaaaaaay cheaper.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

Chillums rock!

I used to have a stainless one that survived many years of construction work.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Smoke. "Vapes" and "dabbing" change the flavor of the product into something I don't enjoy all that much.
I actually disagree on part of this. I have a good ceramic element herb-vape pen. The terp profile on the first few hits is much better than smoked. I have the vape pen just to help figure out tastes. I run testers, and sometimes you really have to dig in there to isolate that taste or smell.

Share a pic or link to said wonder! I love weed gadgets.

Was thinking about a nitro-filled chiller from GRAV, but ice-cubes are waaaaaaay cheaper.
Nothing fancy, just a straight pipe etc. They’ve always been my favorite. Downsides are-small bowl (I look for one that can handle 3-4 strong pulls), res can piss on you leaking out the mouth piece if not cleaned, and you gotta know how to pack it-unless flaming scoobs in the back of your throat is your thing.
99C32CDE-7340-4B9E-BD8A-0F73C89959BC.jpeg4CC1274A-CD89-4147-80D4-418354342761.jpeg

D

Deleted member 60

I have a vape for rosin/wax and it does give a tasty hit.......but it's a "vape" hit.....and for me...it just doesn't tick all of the boxes. If I take more than 4 tokes from any vape I'm in cough mode with a dry ass/BS thing goin on in the back of my throat. It always stops me in my tracks and the thing goes back in the box.

If the herb is truly tasty you won't have to search for the terps.....they'll find you.

Everybody interprets it all differently....that's part of the fun......

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@stiickygreen - don't know what "play money" is for you, but the Lynx Eden is like a one hitter. pack with a one-hit amount, turn it on, it lights up and vibrates when it's read, and you have 4 of vaping. Auto shut-off, and after the 4 minutes on the highest setting the weed is perfectly toasted, no burning.

The vapes they have now designed specifically for herb are different. I'm not talking waxes oils or cartridges.
He knows, but vaping is just not the same, so he smokes instead. I have some G pens, Vapros, e-nails and an Arizer...but they are rarely used. Vaping and edibles etc. just don’t offer/provide what we are after.

It would be pointless for him to buy, it would just sit in the box after a use or two.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
He knows, but vaping is just not the same, so he smokes instead. I have some G pens, Vapros, e-nails and an Arizer...but they are rarely used. Vaping and edibles etc. just don’t offer/provide what we are after.

It would be pointless for him to buy, it would just sit in the box after a use or two.
Exactly why I asked about play money. If $100 is an investment for you then definitely don't go there. If you want another cool gadget to go with all the rest that is a quality one for relatively cheap.

D

Deleted member 60

I appreciated the recommendation @H.A.F. ...and $100 is nada if it's something I truly need. However, I don't really have the want or need to smoke flowers....other than in an occasional lathered up doobie. I bong hit rosin and occasional bubble most of the time in a (relatively clean) glass bong and am always good to go.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I appreciated the recommendation @H.A.F. ...and $100 is nada if it's something I truly need. However, I don't really have the want or need to smoke flowers....other than in an occasional lathered up doobie. I bong hit rosin and occasional bubble most of the time in a (relatively clean) glass bong and am always good to go.
I like gadgets ;) You wouldn't believe the number of "multi-tools" I have :)