Vancouver Seed Bank

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Code:
https://vancouverseedbank.ca/
Always have had good service from Vancouver Seed Bank.
Cheap shipping charges as well.
I usually just go for snail mail shipping as its only 5 bucks and orders are packed very well.

This is my latest I just got in the mail yesterday. My BIG thanks to Vancouver Seed Bank and Jordan of the Island to.
If you order a pack of Jordan's you get another pack make sure you mention it in notes when you buy.
I'm gonna do a good run of Jordan of the Island gear. Seeds are germing now.
I do have another letter on it way I'm getting Monday...2 more strain from Jordan....which are Black Rubble and Blackberry Mouth.

These packs have 12 or more seed. One pack even had 14 seeds. As you see in the pics the seeds are nice and mature. I like that.

jordan1.jpgjordan2.jpg

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Nice! I think I asked you already, but do they ship to USA still? Im sure not in original breeder packs for security. Always wanted to try some if JOTI's stuff directly. Some BC classic stuff right there(y)
Did you say you ran something from Next Gen? Rom X Grapefruit?

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Im sure they do...just shoot them a email first though.
I ran Romulan from Federation Seeds which I got from Vancouver Seed Bank. At the same time I ran Romulan x Hawaiian which is a old Federation Strain offered again by Next Generation Seeds. Friend bought me that strain for my bday. They also gave me a pack of Rom Kush from Next Generation Seed to. Love those kind of bday gifts lol

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Oh yeah, the gift that keeps on giving (y)

Did you write anything up on those 2 gifted ones? Did they do well for you?
No I didn't but I have talked about with those strains on other threads.
Rom Kush was a big plant with a big center cola. Laid back kinda smoke
Rom Haw had extreme hard buds. Was a tall plant. I am running that one again just put it 12/12 a couple days ago. Love the taste of that one...tastes just like it used to be years ago.
I grow a lot of strains out as I do have the room to do so lol
Oh and im a seed addict to lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Jordans gear is always solid. The remade God Bud post raid I am told is different, still good but different, I have no clue as what I have is the old GB . That Blackberry Hammer is really good , smoked some yesterday and all I got done was Season 6 of the Sopranos lol
Which seed bank made the "Fuckin' Incredible? I still have 2 seeds of that.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
From memory I'm thinking It was Vancouver Island Seed Co.. Have to ask Mr. Blamo to be positive if this is the same as VSB of today. I did run their Burmese and she was an absolute beauty. Not devastating but delicious. Im thinking that was around 1997-99. Pop them beans and lets us know :D

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
From memory I'm thinking It was Vancouver Island Seed Co.. Have to ask Mr. Blamo to be positive if this is the same as VSB of today. I did run their Burmese and she was an absolute beauty. Not devastating but delicious. Im thinking that was around 1997-99. Pop them beans and lets us know :D
That's the same company. I will have to look up what F. I. is out of. I got them and a pack of mixed in 2010?

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Lineage shows.. (mostly indica. A hybrid of 2 extremely potent indicas) all I can find. So NL possibly Af ??
I might find some more info looking at old copies of CC mag .
sorry Mr Blamo. not trying to go off the rails, still VSB talk ;)

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Which seed bank made the "Fuckin' Incredible? I still have 2 seeds of that.
It was offered by Vancouver seed. Was a good strain. Grew it out years ago now. Frosty one it was if my memory is good lol
It will be regular seed to so hope you get a female from those couple seed. Old timers like me would want it again.
I am just waiting for the postal to open...ill get my second letter from Vancouver Seed Bank today and with any hope my hydrofarm t5 light should be here today to. Ya my veg room is expanding....again lol

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
2 more strains showed here this morning.
Blackberry Mouth and Black Rubble.
Seeds I've popped so far...100 percent germ rate.(y)
So let the games begin lol
Again my thanks to Vancouver Seed Bank and Jordan of the Islands.
jordan3.jpg

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Out of all those seeds the longest one to pop was the God Bud. Some seeds were 24 hour to pop others 48 hours the God Bud was 72 hours.
How ever though they all popped for me....and are all planted under a 4 foot 4 bulb T5 hydrofarm agrobrite light.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

they used to stay on the avoid list of seed banks. a quick google didn't have them win any awards just now. yet, like bcbud depot some folks get what they want/like while many just get dicked around. just google reviews for them.

what i don't do is give folks money who have had too many complaints to count. i don't let folks tell me where to spend and it's not their coin because of positive reviews of some. if you're not doing shit proper the few times you are, don't make me trust them. your mileage may vary and your welcome to drive the way you want to. ijs