Urine and me.

pHup

Dihydrogen
You've got great resources @Jesselikes2Grow thank you🙏 I'm only just starting to get the whole " feed the soil not the plant." Thing. Would lab be a stable replacement for pHdown?

Last week I aireated some worm casting and sprayed all the plants and they LOVED it.
urine, worm poo and rancid rice water.
Now that would have been a great thread title😜😜😜
@Big Perm no smell except a deep earthy veggingg skunk. (before the lab hit the tent that is 🧀🧀)

Last edited:

pHup

Dihydrogen
Looking great Jesse 😍
A question for you if you don't mind
I ran synthetic bottled nutrients on my first run and had pots full of hard thick white roots. Now running organic bottled nutes the plants have smaller capillary like roots and the root ball itself can be broken by hand. Is that normal+
(I run better genetics now so I won't compare flowers)

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Urine My thoughts, Urine My dreams, I spend My time thinking of You , tempest, have to find a way to tell Her to piss off, urine My plans , how long can I hold You , pissing My life away . The dread , can't hold You any longer , Your warmth I feel running down my leg making mud where I stand , better than on my hands...,.. reading over You don't smell of clover , in fact You warn Me of a sharp burning thru My yellow track , bitch u gave me the clap , chapter 4 verse 9 as I walk thru the ER door......