UGC20 Prize Pot

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I'll put up a pack of Starfighter IBL and 1 prepaid hour with HOF He Huah Enzo Assopoppolis , choose from classics such as The Greek Snowcone, Turkish sack drag or the award winning Louisiana Swamp Facial. Basterd wasn't cheap but wtf He is the only Human to ever give a kiss with his anus. Prize of a lifetime

Big Perm

Budtender
Anyone that has ever posted in last year's competition thread is invited to come play the game here. If they have posted before now they'll get a free pack from Greenpoint Seeds and a pack from County Line Genetics. If you'd like to run that gear in the comp, let me know.

I trust you'll join the comp and play for real if you take the gear.
You trust that I didn't mail you some auto reg bullshit ☠

Edit: Offer ends when the comp starts.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Anyone that has ever posted in last year's competition thread is invited to come play the game here. If they have posted before now they'll get a free pack from Greenpoint Seeds and a pack from County Line Genetics. If you'd like to run that gear in the comp, let me know.

I trust you'll join the comp and play for real if you take the gear.
You trust that I didn't mail you some auto reg bullshit ☠
That would be a real competition if everyone grew the exact same seeds!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think you can not discount a perfectly grown awesome cultivar no matter who grows it, the medium or style.

Soil or Hydro...man i can make some fat juicy buds on some of the ugilest plants you ever saw...but im going for aesthetically pleasing.

But if that doesnt work out i still win the buds !