Types of Weed

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Man, I wish I did, Crocket and DNA are the extent of what I know of Tangie. The closest thing I have is,Tropicanna cookies from Oni, so not That close, lol.
To me the orange crush that went around late 80s to mid 90s west coast was "Tangie" or its parent.....
I did enjoy some orange crush, awhile back, I grew some California orange from an overseas seed bank before one could easily find seeds in USA, it was "ok" but not dank.... The search continues lol...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Good pressing or hash weed should taste great in a doob too. I love hash and will run a plant again that puts a lot in the 73 to 120 micron bag. But I always save a couple oz of buds to smoke.

What has changed is the strains are all strong. Not a little. But I looked for that.

I like a sledgehammer more than a memory tickle.

The nuances of flavor in all 3 are very different.
Topanga rosin was lemony
The hash was spicy earthy pine
The buds were and are delicious kush pine hint of lemon way in the back

Strong buds make the more refined products stronger.

That J James banana hash plant should fill that bag just right.

And it will be gangster strong.

I look for strains that can do it all, I think there are many.

What grows best in my conditions is what keeps them in my savers like.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Good pressing or hash weed should taste great in a doob too. I love hash and will run a plant again that puts a lot in the 73 to 120 micron bag. But I always save a couple oz of buds to smoke.

What has changed is the strains are all strong. Not a little. But I looked for that.

I like a sledgehammer more than a memory tickle.

The nuances of flavor in all 3 are very different.
Topanga rosin was lemony
The hash was spicy earthy pine
The buds were and are delicious kush pine hint of lemon way in the back

Strong buds make the more refined products stronger.

That J James banana hash plant should fill that bag just right.

And it will be gangster strong.

I look for strains that can do it all, I think there are many.

What grows best in my conditions is what keeps them in my savers like.
That bhp was crazy strong . Right to sleep after an hour every time 😴

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
I did enjoy some orange crush, awhile back, I grew some California orange from an overseas seed bank before one could easily find seeds in USA, it was "ok" but not dank.... The search continues lol...
fake Tangie...:) I gave up after every orange strain wannabe over the last couple of years....maybe its time to start a Tangie restoration project......

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
running gromers tangie x mendobreath right now. Pretty sure crokett is still putting out packs of tangie.
As is DNA still too, at least euro side. I am just wondering if it has changed at all? It was super popular for a minute and not a ton of hybrid work.

Gromers work is interesting along with GG, mendobreath is one of the few cookie types I havent grown or smoked. Ive heard it is a good yielder as well. So I bet its on point!

I have a pack each of Oni's Tropicanna cooks and Straw-picanna. Just collecting dust :(

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
running gromers tangie x mendobreath right now. Pretty sure crokett is still putting out packs of tangie.
I agree, will the real Tangie please stand up! 😀 I tried crocketts but hit 10/10 males two non sprout, I still have another pack, perhaps this winter I'll give them a go, I did collect pollen from a couple of the males, splashed a branch of Bridzila, still need to give those seeds a run...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Having never had Tangie...is it like ORANGE like orange juice or like tang?

I like oranges...skunky to a fresh juicy orange. Esos OBSM went to that 2 times out of 3 and the third it grabbed a bit more funk.

:D