Types of Weed

Diskokobaja

I have a question for all breaders and growers.

I noticed whe searchind and googling about strain that there is a bunch of strain reccomdnd for,presin rose, making hash but rarely I see in description Great for Smoking!!

Like what that means? if she is great for rosin or hash its naah for smoking??

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

I noticed whe searchind and googling about strain that there is a bunch of strain reccomdnd for,presin rose, making hash but rarely I see in description Great for Smoking!!

So that means it's got more or bigger trichomes so you'll get a good return if you squish it . U are right though there should be more smoke descriptions . But to answer your question you can have a strain like girl scout cookies that's great for smoking and pressing

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member

Another way is that tasty strains maybe arent as potent smoking wise; unless pressed or concentrated. You hear that alot, like purple punch or fake Tangie, lol.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Another way is that tasty strains maybe arent as potent smoking wise; unless pressed or concentrated. You hear that alot, like purple punch or fake Tangie lol,

I had real Tangie and fell in love, then couldnt find another real one in a dispensary again, so I bought some crocketts Tangie seeds and the entire pack (12 seeds) were male, bought some tangiematic auto seeds and it had airy buds and little flavor, you happen to know of any real Tangie seed sources? Appreciate any leads thanks

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I make hash out of everything I grow. Some stuff has a great return..others not so much...but I don't care all hash is good that I make lol
I always make a few grams of honey oil to...I use bud for that though.
Used to be the bottle toke king...now I use one of those dab rigs to smoke oil. Still cough my face off though lol

Diskokobaja

Are you looking for recommendations for best smokes? :D

What kind of effects do you prefer?
Always But this topic is more bitching about strain description and what do they mean, and why there isnt any strains that are best for smoking reccomendation.. Things lime that. I like catatonic weed that makes you autistic, and trippy weed.. :)

@Oreguhnism I'm akways acrain that I would f something up and waste weed.. But I caN get bubble bag.

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I think it depends on the breeder and they all say that every seed grows into a plant that is awesome in every way. I feel like picking seeds is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

I think you just need to try a couple seeds out of a lot of different packs. Make clones of everything and when you find something you like focus on the clones of that strain.

I'm kind of bummed. Last night I tried some EEEEE! From Mass Medical Strains that I had grown and rather liked it. Of course I don't have any more seeds and no clones of that plant. 😭

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I think it depends on the breeder and they all say that every seed grows into a plant that is awesome in every way. I feel like picking seeds is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

I think you just need to try a couple seeds out of a lot of different packs. Make clones of everything and when you find something you like focus on the clones of that strain.

I'm kind of bummed. Last night I tried some EEEEE! From Mass Medical Strains that I had grown and rather liked it. Of course I don't have any more seeds and no clones of that plant. 😭
I actually can get some of those but they are testers . Lemme know if you want

Nugz

I have some Royal Queen Medical Mass seeds if u want some. Is that the strain u were referencing?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I have some Royal Queen Medical Mass seeds if u want some. Is that the strain u were referencing?
I have a cross that is Royal Queen x Mystery Meat (Royal Mystery) that turned out really nice.

Descriptions are hard to do as a breeder because environment plays such a huge role in terpene profile. I have a lot of strains that take on a whole new set of expressions just by switching from indoor lighting to natural sun outside in the greenhouse. So the best you can hope from a good strain description is a what we found in our environment but understand taste's and effects may very from plant to plant, grower to grower.

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I have a cross that is Royal Queen x Mystery Meat (Royal Mystery) that turned out really nice.

Descriptions are hard to do as a breeder because environment plays such a huge role in terpene profile. I have a lot of strains that take on a whole new set of expressions just by switching from indoor lighting to natural sun outside in the greenhouse. So the best you can hope from a good strain description is a what we found in our environment but understand taste's and effects may very from plant to plant, grower to grower.
I think I take back some of what I said because I think you are right. I have three clones that are so different even though they are from the same mother. One was scrawny and I was pretty sure it was going to die. It's now the tallest of the 3 and has the sturdiest stalk. Even clones in tents next to each other will express themselves differently.

And I'm okay with not having any of the EEEEE! seeds. I'm a new grower and just want to explore plants. There is so much to see because cannabis is like the psychopath of plants. You never know what it's going to do.

To that point I have G13 genius and banana hash plant from country line (they are doing very nicely) a 9 lb hammer and a couple Spartan Kush from Spartan Family Genetics going. With a clone of two from each I'm at my plant limit.

Also I'm good for seeds. I have more than I can grow for quite a while. But I appreciate the offer from folks here. I feel like I am around family. :D

baldmountain

Super Active Member
@baldmountain do tou have any yournals here? I would like to folow that banana hash grow .

@J.James you should contact. en.seedfinder to add CLG. to their breeder list.. You gain fan for life here..
I do, see: The Christmas Tent in the grow journals section to the all my screw ups. 😁 Although it is two tents now and I'm not sure I've posted any pictures of the bhp yet.