Tsunami x Romulan Guess the # of beans CONTEST!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Beans received @BigBallzWillie 👍
Dubstep X Jenny Kush sounds amazing so I just got one wet to go along with 3 Platinum Frosting, 3 Slyjmer S1's, & 1 Orange blossom special. Thank you very much mang, and I just can't wait to see who/what comes out to play!
View attachment 132051
There's only a few of those packs out there. Nobody has run that yet, including me, lol. But I know both parents well, the potential for amazing is HIGH! Hope you get a girl!
The Jenny K male.....Mr. Mantastick..........have to say everything he hit came out excellent.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Your hopes (and mine 😎) of pulling a fem of your Dubstep X Jenny Kush has been realized @BigBallzWillie . And she is quite the specimen and mad stacking. Here she is on day 40 (FR) with a couple of Sylmer S1(Back) & an Orange blossom special (FL)

Did you do anything else with your Dubstep mom? Cheers, Z.
View attachment 134805
View attachment 134806
View attachment 134807
View attachment 134808
View attachment 134805View attachment 134806View attachment 134807View attachment 134808
She looks good and I see a good mix from both parents in that. It's still going to fatten up some.
I believe I crossed that dubstep mom to 7hills, Dream Axis, Pink Lotus, and Jenny Kush.

willi.b

In the tube are seeds from a Tsunami x Romulan cross. The Tsunami is from InHouse and is a worked slurricane, a bx of sorts. Guess the number of beans in the tube and you will win a pack of these.

It's a little harder this round, you'll need to bring your clairvoyant abilities because you only getting 1 pic this week :)

This will get called Sunday . :D
View attachment 131826