True North Seedbank

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Lots of people have not received there order from the valentines sale. Including myself. What I picked was in stock.
They are taking a beating on ig
Tried to phone them several times...sent few emails with no reply.
Don't know what the hold up is...maybe they are taking apart breeder packs and replacing with canuk seeds...ya that has crossed my mind.

So I crawl outta my bed and get this email this morning...

Dear Mr. Blamo,

I apologize for the wait! We are currently experiencing slight backlog from our most recent discount. We are working hard to get your order out as quickly as possible.

In order to do so we kindly ask for your patience so we can concentrate on getting you your goods. We are estimating all sales orders to be dispatched within the next 7 business days!

As soon as your order ships you will receive an email update. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Lara G.
Customer Service Assistant

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Lots of people have not received there order from the valentines sale. Including myself. What I picked was in stock.
Don't know what the hold up is...maybe they are taking apart breeder packs and replacing with canuk seeds...ya that has crossed my mind.

i placed an order a couple of years ago , they cashed My MO and after a couple weeks I called them and they said they hadn't received payment , I e mailed the MO seriel number and the message from the MO company showing it was cashed by NASB , No answer , after several attempts nothing, True North Seedbank is A stay away rating from Me.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
i placed an order a couple of years ago , they cashed My MO and after a couple weeks I called them and they said they hadn't received payment , I e mailed the MO seriel number and the message from the MO company showing it was cashed by NASB , No answer , after several attempts nothing, True North Seedbank is A stay away rating from Me.
Heathenraider wow I would of email them several days till they sent the order or gave you back the cash. Bad on them.
Well my order showed today...3 weeks and 1 day since order date.
Last time I buy off them.
GTA Seeds...Worlds Strongest Strains and Xotic Seeds get all my money now. Those are the best Canadian Seed vendors....Hands down!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have ordered on the US side of things for a while and have never gone back to True North. My last order was irritating (they were stocked out and didnt say shit for 2 weeks and then i had to call to get it changed so they would ship it).

The seed hoard grew to the ridiculous and i think i am running Greenpoint/eso/whatever is in the box and all the fancy shit Heathen traded me.

True North tempted me with a sale but they had no mephisto in stock and its ok....i will only run photos forever. I love them.

If I ordered from them I would feel like a Charlie Brown with a football. Fuck that.

:)

And trading with the USA to CDA is not problematic...i love souvenirs.

Did you ever run the Grapefruit Diesel?

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Ya I did run the gfxdiesel from next generation seeds. Was a good plant but your better off buying direct from Jay...he gives freebies to.

Code:
https://nextgenerationseedcompany.com/

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member

I heard this to. Few ppl on /Microgrowery are having problems with them