Trophy points question

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I noticed I have 95 point and it matches my trophy points. I also noticed DougDawson has120 points but his trophy points equal 95 like mine. Evergreengardener has 120 points but his trophy points equal 115. So how do you get extra points without extra trophies? Also I have a suggestion I think would be cool. How about earning trophy points for winning competitions like photo of the month or grow off comptions. We could see who wins the most photo of the month competitions and who are the best challengers for grow off competitions.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Joebud There are many forums based on this platform and I think that's a standard "fill in the blanks" set up that basically comes with the plan.
There are many forums where this points-based system has certain benefits or unlocks certain privileges, or is actually just more of an important part of the moderators plan.

We be stoners growin' herb mon.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So, the system automatically tracks stuff. Other than not being able to spam the system until you've been on here a bit, I don't think there are many limitations below moderator level other than banned ;)