Trim and Fertilize

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Hello again! I had a few questions so I thought I would put them in one thread. I have 2 plants going right now and though they are past the 9 week mark you couldn't tell by looking at them. Well, they are finally growing a bit now and beginning to fill out.

Question 1: I ordered the Fox Farm triple package that should be arriving tomorrow. What would you all recommend for dosing plants in veg? They have never had nutrients and i use distilled water for watering. Ph meter is also on the way.

Question 2: Should I be trimming my plants? They don't have a lot of bushiness but they are getting larger and creating more leaf growth. I don't know if I should train them or not either. I have a tent coming in tomorrow that is 36x20x62. 2 plants now, 3 possibly at the max.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hello again! I had a few questions so I thought I would put them in one thread. I have 2 plants going right now and though they are past the 9 week mark you couldn't tell by looking at them. Well, they are finally growing a bit now and beginning to fill out.

Question 1: I ordered the Fox Farm triple package that should be arriving tomorrow. What would you all recommend for dosing plants in veg? They have never had nutrients and i use distilled water for watering. Ph meter is also on the way.

Question 2: Should I be trimming my plants? They don't have a lot of bushiness but they are getting larger and creating more leaf growth. I don't know if I should train them or not either. I have a tent coming in tomorrow that is 36x20x62. 2 plants now, 3 possibly at the max.
I missed you at the gate so WELCOME! Probably would be best to just start a grow journal and more folks will be a able to see it. Also pictures really help. If you have not found it yet there is a site called growweedeasy.com. That site has a lot of easy to follow learning of some of the basics. I will keep a look out for your journal and don't be afraid to ask questions. I will tag a admin @Main Cola and when he contacts you he can change the title under the avatar to whatever you want.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
I missed you at the gate so WELCOME! Probably would be best to just start a grow journal and more folks will be a able to see it. Also pictures really help. If you have not found it yet there is a site called growweedeasy.com. That site has a lot of easy to follow learning of some of the basics. I will keep a look out for your journal and don't be afraid to ask questions. I will tag a admin @Main Cola and when he contacts you he can change the title under the avatar to whatever you want.
Thank you for the welcome! I started a grow journal on Rollitup but I can set one up here as well. Only makes sense. Here are some pictures though.20191122_231233.jpg20191122_231544.jpg20191122_231233.jpg20191122_231544.jpg

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
You can just think off something. Like grow king or really anything you can come up with but know hurry..take your time if you want and then send me a pm of what you want ✌
I can't lie, that is an amazing feature. When i think of something worthy I will pm it to you. Thank you for the tip!