Tried to top, now have a mess. Leave or remove ball?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
If u wana get a bushy pain in the ass indica to stretch a bit……if possible with your set up……plummet your night temps and sky rocket your day temps……I’m talking 60f at night and 90f at lights on….this will induce stretch, even with the most stubborn of indica‘s

Buddernugs

Full send….always
That’s why every research paper done on flowering stretch says to minimize extreme fluctuations in night/day temps because they respond to it by stretching right……………..right….the huge difference in temps cause them to produce more gibberellin………..if people who laughed at my post actually picked up a fucking book they would know this………….

Last edited:

Wendel

Does anyone disagree this is a phosphorus issue? I ordered some seabird guano in hope to correct it. It is just taking forever and has me second guessing, especially since I am not in flower. Just hoping for some reassurance/direction.

Loving this site so far. Spending too much time here🤣🤣

Attachments

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Does anyone disagree this is a phosphorus issue? I ordered some seabird guano in hope to correct it. It is just taking forever and has me second guessing, especially since I am not in flower. Just hoping for some reassurance/direction.

Loving this site so far. Spending too much time here🤣🤣
I've never had a phosphorus deficiency but that does look like pictures I've seen of it. Have you done a soil test yet? That's the first thing I do when I suspect a deficiency because it could be lockout and not necessarily a lack of nutrients in the soil.