Trailblazer grows

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My tent abolutely reeks of nasty feet. Back in my street days i wouldve sold this for $30 a g and call it "gym socks og". Seriously funky shit that lingers throughout the entire room. Only a month in to flower lol
Not gonna lie that sounds right where I'm headed. I want those offensive odors that make a person's face contort lol. Might have to pop some of them. Might already be overdoing it with the seed popping, I think all together now we've popped 30 seeds not counting the Mac, Jenny, clarice, BBC s1 and the three babies. I may have to build a lil 9 site tote setup to run the regs I'm testing for phylex. I'm debating on running a whole nother pack but I kind of want to make sure I show them the love and attention they make need.

TrailBlazer12747

Finished product pics. Everything got the chop at 8 weeks. Very impressed with the GG4. Its devine. From the start i wanted to see how my Lvtk cut would rank against elite cuts like GG4 and dosidos icmag cut. This is how i would rank them... GG4, LVTK, dosidos. Gg4 is better bag appeal and great flavor but LVTK is damn good also and yields more. Very pleased with this grow

Chocolate tonic CBD
20190915_190557.jpg

LVTK
20190915_190046.jpg

GG4
20190914_165851.jpg

Big things are right around the corner. Ive got clones going into flower very soon. Im opening up my second room in the next week. Things are going well. Expect to see lots more GG4 and LVTK grows. Eventually ill pop some heisenbeans.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Finished product pics. Everything got the chop at 8 weeks. Very impressed with the GG4. Its devine. From the start i wanted to see how my Lvtk cut would rank against elite cuts like GG4 and dosidos icmag cut. This is how i would rank them... GG4, LVTK, dosidos. Gg4 is better bag appeal and great flavor but LVTK is damn good also and yields more. Very pleased with this grow

Chocolate tonic CBD
View attachment 22187

LVTK
View attachment 22188

GG4
View attachment 22189

Big things are right around the corner. Ive got clones going into flower very soon. Im opening up my second room in the next week. Things are going well. Expect to see lots more GG4 and LVTK grows. Eventually ill pop some heisenbeans.
Who's gg4? Lvtk?