Trailblazer grows

TrailBlazer12747

Genetics im currently working with
GG4 jw cut
Dosidos icmag norcal cut
Lvtk from seed run
This will be my first go round with dosidos and Gg4 but looking forward to what's to come. Heres a few pics of my LVTK flowered and one pic of what she looks like outdoors. In her natural habitat lol.
20190714_162306.jpg20190628_172143.jpg20190326_184149.jpg

I got 2 rooms but i shut 1 of them down during the hot summer months. Ill post some more pics later of my indoor girls that flipped to flower 2 days ago. Also will be running some bridezilla soon. Ive seen and heard too many good things.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
GG4 jw cut
Dosidos icmag norcal cut
Lvtk from seed run
This will be my first go round with dosidos and Gg4 but looking forward to what's to come. Heres a few pics of my LVTK flowered and one pic of what she looks like outdoors. In her natural habitat lol.
View attachment 14863View attachment 14864View attachment 14865

I got 2 rooms but i shut 1 of them down during the hot summer months. Ill post some more pics later of my indoor girls that flipped to flower 2 days ago. Also will be running some bridezilla soon. Ive seen and heard too many good things.
Very cool pruning on the plant in the solo cup. Looking like a little tree!

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
GG4 jw cut
Dosidos icmag norcal cut
Lvtk from seed run
View attachment 14863View attachment 14864View attachment 14865

Very nice grow. Looks great 👍

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
That was a clone off LVTK mother. Her structure is so good. She checks so many boxes for me. I cant wait to see how dosidos and gg4 stack up against her.
Is that LVTK from CV? I have the GG4 2 weeks into flower right now for the first run.. My grow journal is Capt C's Wheel house grow. I grew 4 or 5 strains from CV just not that one unfortunately. Have herd mostly great things about the LVTK. Looks like you have a nice selection of beans there.

TrailBlazer12747

Is that LVTK from CV? I have the GG4 2 weeks into flower right now for the first run.. My grow journal is Capt C's Wheel house grow. I grew 4 or 5 strains from CV just not that one unfortunately. Have herd mostly great things about the LVTK. Looks like you have a nice selection of beans there.
Yeah its from cannaventure. Definitely not hard to find keepers in those packs. @thenotsoesoteric found a great keeper also. I spent most of the last 12 months growing cannaventure. Triple nova, Lvtk, ghost og, affie, cookie wreck, arcata skunk. Some were better than others but all in all I was very satisfied. Ghost Og, lvtk, and triple nova were all stellar and a joy to grow. How was your experience with CV? Heisenbeans are next on the agenda for me so i can join in on that fun. Bridezilla, specifically. Hopefully find a new mom. Eventually possibly do some chucking? Lol sounds like fun to me.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yeah its from cannaventure. Definitely not hard to find keepers in those packs. @thenotsoesoteric found a great keeper also. I spent most of the last 12 months growing cannaventure. Triple nova, Lvtk, ghost og, affie, cookie wreck, arcata skunk. Some were better than others but all in all I was very satisfied. Ghost Og, lvtk, and triple nova were all stellar and a joy to grow. How was your experience with CV? Heisenbeans are next on the agenda for me so i can join in on that fun. Bridezilla, specifically. Hopefully find a new mom. Eventually possibly do some chucking? Lol sounds like fun to me.
Yes he did find a nice keeper @thenotsoesoteric . I don't know man my first round was great. My second round not so good experienced some nanner issue's some early most late. I never wound up getting any seeds so it wasn't to bad. The Ghost OG was not bad but none of the other were worthy of a second run IMO. Unfortunately that was the first time in a few years that i trusted fem seeds now i am spooked again.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Did you see @spyralout picture he posted today of the Bridezilla NICE!!

TrailBlazer12747

Yes he did find a nice keeper @thenotsoesoteric . I don't know man my first round was great. My second round not so good experienced some nanner issue's some early most late. I never wound up getting any seeds so it wasn't to bad. The Ghost OG was not bad but none of the other were worthy of a second run IMO. Unfortunately that was the first time in a few years that i trusted fem seeds now i am spooked again.
I have limited space so culling males is just not an option for me. Ive found that if i take precautions and keep a vigilant eye out for balls or sacks, everything turns out good. Luckily, in my experience, ive gotten the same ratio of herms, regardless fem or regs. Pretty rare for both but does happen. I dont get the love for regs to be honest. Fems seems like the much better option from a cost perspective. I want females lol.

TrailBlazer12747

Day 29 dosidos this cola is getting too close to the light and making it turn a but yellow. I'll tie her down. Height is definitely an issue in this tent at the moment. Its a jungle in there. You can see where ive supercropped and it barely phases them.
20190807_213902.jpg

Dosidos with LVTK in the background
20190807_213732.jpg

LVTK outdoor full bloom much tighter node spacing on this cut than ive seen other nice cuts of Lvtk20190808_181017.jpg