Top Dawg

Getgrowingson

Here’s the final tiny nugget from my last run roughly two months ago of Top Dawgs chemstar which was stupid potent. Some of my patients said it was too strong to smoke and accomplish anything for a few hours after. And I agree it knocks your dick in the dirt and when smoked might as well bury your head in the dirt for a good ol dirt nap haha. Good yielder stupid dense nugs and rediculous gassy chem smell and taste. Multiple keepers in a ten pack but since moving only kept one which I thought was the best. Anyway sorry for the tiny bud but I’m about to smoke it and it’s killing me I won’t have anymore for at least a few months lol. Top Dawg is expensive but every pack I’ve bought has had keepers that were better then 80% of my mothers.

Attachments

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Here’s the final tiny nugget from my last run roughly two months ago of Top Dawgs chemstar which was stupid potent. Some of my patients said it was too strong to smoke and accomplish anything for a few hours after. And I agree it knocks your dick in the dirt and when smoked might as well bury your head in the dirt for a good ol dirt nap haha. Good yielder stupid dense nugs and rediculous gassy chem smell and taste. Multiple keepers in a ten pack but since moving only kept one which I thought was the best. Anyway sorry for the tiny bud but I’m about to smoke it and it’s killing me I won’t have anymore for at least a few months lol. Top Dawg is expensive but every pack I’ve bought has had keepers that were better then 80% of my mothers.
This is my first run with TD and I'm very impressed.