Tokin’ Tunes

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
I didn't see one tomato. What a ripoff.
I saw blueberry....message

Dude used to play Mulligans up until covid. Holds some old blueberry cuts from dj. I saw him back in 98 in Gene at Mullis live..., was trying to bang this Jordanian gal who went to U of O.....on High St. What a town.

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Never cared for the singer in Dream Theater, but the musicians are all amazing.
Lack of a quality songwriter dooms even the best musicians. A medley of covers was the only thing I really liked by them, though I never explored them.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Lack of a quality songwriter dooms even the best musicians. A medley of covers was the only thing I really liked by them, though I never explored them.

I think they modeled themselves after Pink Floyd, but forgot to have the dude wasted on acid to get them started, then the bassist with daddy issues to write songs about a war he was never in... :)

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
the bassist with daddy issues to write songs about a war he was never in... :)
Music either connects with me or it doesn't. I don't think I'd care to hang out long w/ Mr Waters [ but who knows?], but I sure dig a lot of his music output. The live performance of The Wall in Berlin is magnificent, imo. Somehow even Cyndi Lauper and Sinead O'Cooner aren't awful, which is amazing.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Music either connects with me or it doesn't. I don't think I'd care to hang out long w/ Mr Waters [ but who knows?], but I sure dig a lot of his music output. The live performance of The Wall in Berlin is magnificent, imo. Somehow even Cyndi Lauper and Sinead O'Cooner aren't awful, which is amazing.

Their reunion tour was good, but you could see during the performance that they weren't getting along. I didn't care for the Berlin show. Pink Floyd without David Gilmore doesn't work. Pink Floyd without Roger Waters works fine...

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member

That was really good. I seen them twice(DSOTM tour and Animals tour)and this brought back memories i had forgotten about. :D