Tokin’ Tunes

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Megadeth would have been a great band without the discarded Metallica refuse. He always sounds like a whiny teenager to me - can't get past that. Wiki only says a little but says is all:

1 "Mustaine remembers his first meeting with James Hetfield and Ulrich: "I was in the room warming up and I walked out and asked, 'Well, am I gonna audition or what?', and they said, 'No, you've got the job.' I couldn't believe how easy it had been and suggested that we get some beer to celebrate."

2. "Mustaine was officially ejected from the band because of his alcoholism, drug abuse, overly aggressive behavior, and personal clashes with founding members Hetfield and Ulrich, an incident Mustaine refers to as "no warning, no second chance".

Megadeth would have been a great band without the discarded Metallica refuse. He always sounds like a whiny teenager to me - can't get past that. Wiki only says a little but says is all:

1 "Mustaine remembers his first meeting with James Hetfield and Ulrich: "I was in the room warming up and I walked out and asked, 'Well, am I gonna audition or what?', and they said, 'No, you've got the job.' I couldn't believe how easy it had been and suggested that we get some beer to celebrate."

2. "Mustaine was officially ejected from the band because of his alcoholism, drug abuse, overly aggressive behavior, and personal clashes with founding members Hetfield and Ulrich, an incident Mustaine refers to as "no warning, no second chance".
I was always kinda torn with Mustaine... Liked/loved a lot of his guitar playing(accept for his solos lol) and I can't believe nobody took the mic away from him early on and said, "Hey man, you can't sing very well. Why don't you just stick to rhythm guitar and backing vocals."