Tokin’ Tunes

Love her, helped out on kickstarter with her first CD.
She misses something in the solo on this one you can't put your finger on, but one of the sections does not have that thumping, rolling-waves quality to the set of riffs that Danny does. Might be the engineering side of it rather than the drumming though. Most of her others are spot on.
She is a little too concerned with looking pretty and not attacking her kit like Danny does. But she is definitely better than most people that try and do tool covers. Delta Empire can get pretty close but yeah there is still something missing.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have never seen Danny "attack" the kit. Peart either. She has that same relaxed style, good posture, arms at a comfortable height etc.

I put Lateralus up because of that Fibonacci groove in it. She nails that.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Also, because of her sponsors and stuff now she changes her kit up to resemble what the originals have when she does covers. She tunes her kit perfect as well.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Of the three I think Cina is the most technically correct. I think the actual toms make a difference

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Surely you jest lol
That's just his style, and he uses is judiciously. Listen after the music stops. He was TESTING a drum kit. I have seen hm live several times and he gets the same results with much less effort. Big dfference pacing yourself for a 90 minute concert and doing a one off stress test on a drum kit you are helping to sell.

I'm talking about drummers like Alex Van Halen (same era) that biggest sticks they could find, like the "bat day" mini baseball bats, and put on a show based on that, rather than skill.