Tokin’ Tunes

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
We all have different opinions on what the best music is, but I think we can all agree that movie soundtracks from the early 70's is positively the worst.

Just watching Dirty Harry - and someone actually got paid money to put the music with that movie. And make the music. Fucking horrendous! :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
We all have different opinions on what the best music is, but I think we can all agree that movie soundtracks from the early 70's is positively the worst.

Just watching Dirty Harry - and someone actually got paid money to put the music with that movie. And make the music. Fucking horrendous! :ROFLMAO:
I think it was the disco influence - which ranks right up there in terms of suckage.

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
Hahah im with on Zombie. Plus I saw him in the 90s as White Zombie with Chevelle opening. There is always a ton of bans at these festivals that put on a hell of a show. Plus I still like to jump in the pit and show the youngsters I still got it. When my daughter was 9 I had her crowd surfing during Joan Jett! You only grow old if you wanna

Hahah im with on Zombie. Plus I saw him in the 90s as White Zombie with Chevelle opening. There is always a ton of bans at these festivals that put on a hell of a show. Plus I still like to jump in the pit and show the youngsters I still got it. When my daughter was 9 I had her crowd surfing during Joan Jett! You only grow old if you wanna
Ha! fucking sweet man, And good friendly violent fun never gets old!