Tokin’ Tunes

I got a couple high dollar blue tooth speakers. This is all I play when I'm working in the garden and doing all the shit I do
It's nice and mellow music. Sometimes I get the mood for stuff like that. Melancholy music. Too much can be depressing tho. It's like, hard to explain. I listen to music like this and I reminisce about the past and shit. Sometimes good, but so much bad. Too much hurt and pain. Songs like this, even tho made with gentle and loving intentions, bring back too much pain for me.

It's why I stick with bands like TOOL and Black Sabbath. I can listen to them and drown out all the shit deep inside my head. I can rock out and hate the world for a few minutes. It's a good way for me to let out my anger and after a good session of Sabbath or TOOL I feel relieved :giggle:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer

I am listening to a few of the 2 piece bands lately. You have to be tight to make it work.

I love that rich pure sound of just a guitar and drums...Or a bass and drums for the truly brave.

You better bring it. Rocking out with some great doobage is one of lifes great pleasures!

mr_c

Super Active Member
Back in 1994 when I was in high school we used to do Monday night sessions at my friends house. His dad worked nights so we had run of the house. There were usually at least 6 of us and we would always kick off the session with this classic.