To keep or not to keep

M48

Super Active Member
Not what I read. I gathered that it was more likely to be "wonky" like funny shaped leaves, weird structure, and hard to find a traditional "keeper" if you are breeding.
I have a friend that ordered from cap and said he was always dialing in but he runs dro and I'm green I loved the strain and am running several crosses and a couple mac f3s so I'll know better in a few months

M48

Super Active Member
I have seeds coming from south Africa the death breath and the Jezehell and seeds coming from weed guardians the memberog? From ethos and two packs of cult classic unicorn sorbet and smokelahoma from alpha seed banks just showed and a thai berry blast from j will genetics lately I'm on a deep deep seed dive

M48

Super Active Member
I have seeds coming from south Africa the death breath and the Jezehell and seeds coming from weed guardians the memberog? From ethos and two packs of cult classic unicorn sorbet and smokelahoma from alpha seed banks just showed and a thai berry blast from j will genetics lately I'm on a deep deep seed dive
So I'll keep yall posted for sure

M48

Super Active Member
Man I'm stuck with plant count im keeping 12 babies and 12 in flower in theory...im on my second run in flower for 2 weeks on most of them had 4 males 1 hermaphrodite so plenty of room this time in there