Tiny tent justice

Ordered a 3x3x7 with coupons and sales.
2x2x4 showed up. Whatever. Normal price is 150 bucks on Amazon and I paid 35. So I’ll just keep it and Buy a 2x4x6 from a different company. Or a 4x4x7. Well see when I fire that off.

strains running:
Amnesia
Ace killer og
Hippy kush
Unknowns—(prolly won’t finish these this round)

lights:
Spider farmer 1000w 100 watt
Maxsisun pb 1000w 100 watt
Some “dimgogo” 1000w 100 watt (Amazon score like the tent )
Bar lights will be put up before this finishes. Just waiting for the deal to show up.

Soil:
dr earth seed start to
Fox farm ocean forest for transplant

Nutes:
EWC
Dr earth grow
Dr earth bloom
Tap water is shit to drink but great for plants.
no need for cal or mag at all.

About to buy some beans from North Atlantic seeds. Ethos particular if anyone has reviews personally. I read a lot. But haven tried them out yet. I’ll shoot more pics of the actual set up later after my coffee and my wife wakes up.

All suggestions I’m open to. Im not afraid to buy what I need if it’s reasonably priced.

Attachments

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ordered a 3x3x7 with coupons and sales.
2x2x4 showed up. Whatever. Normal price is 150 bucks on Amazon and I paid 35. So I’ll just keep it and Buy a 2x4x6 from a different company. Or a 4x4x7. Well see when I fire that off.
Screw that! It doesn't matter how much you paid, you should contact them and demand to get what you ordered. It could've been an honest mistake or they could be a shitty company hoping people just accept what they get because of the low price.

Screw that! It doesn't matter how much you paid, you should contact them and demand to get what you ordered. It could've been an honest mistake or they could be a shitty company hoping people just accept what they get because of the low price.
Already contacted Amazon. Waiting for that 24hr response. Company won’t do shit. But Amazon prolly will. And let me keep the tent.
It’s weird because iv been sitting on those numbers in my head for months. So when a 2x2 came. I didnt jump to think it was my fault. But I know I DID NOT WANT a 2x2 lol. At all. Like never hit my search. I was going to buy a 2x2 eventually for clones. But that’s it.

Make sure you order the 4x2x6 and not the 4x2x60" like I did. Still kicking myself in the ass for mistakenly ordering a 5' tall tent instead of the 6' version.
No. I’m getting the 4x2x6(72). Lol. I’m triple checking after the bull shit. But the universe works in its ways. I just swallowed this and was just gonna fork up more cash for another tent. But my ol lady was like “no no no your not”. She straight told me she’s tired of me just settling and getting ‘next best thing’. Whatever that bull means. But I’m happy. I’ll use that extra cash to get her something she wants. Win/win.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I would grow autos before I ever went to a tent , I had to.isolate some.plants one time and went the tent route. That shit was miserable. I envy u guys that grow in tents on regular basis.

Iv been using a 3x6 built cab with a 2x2 access. Tents have made life awesome since then.lol Plus the more you get. The benefits for me would be isolation. Breeding. Drying. Clones. Seeds sprouts etc. If you have an extra bedroom. You can fit damn near it all in there lol.

Here’s a few updates. From sprouting these in high N soil to literally replacing the soil. To now. I plan on using this amnesia as a mother. The purple pheno seems to really show just on the leaves alone. Something I haven seen in the entire pack
First 2 are ace killer og
Last pic is amnesia.
Ppm is fed at 800
Ph watered at 6.8.
Soil is dr earth Mykro mix/. Mixed in with Mother Earth.

Oh and the 2x4x72” is going to be here the 14th. Don’t know what I’m doing. But both tents cost me 14 bucks all in total.

Attachments

small update. I’ll get into details later. But here’s the moms. 2 killer ogs and amnesia.

the rest of the plants in the pics are nothing. Just sprouting seeds to look a the leaves structure. Searching for something. But they are not it. I’m only focusing on the 2 ak ogs, amnesia, hippy, and garlic

Attachments

AB74B85F-262B-4DAD-8BD3-367A775CC82A.jpegDAE1C479-739A-4993-8B24-A8A3DAA5B1E4.jpegCF14344D-67F3-4297-9DB4-BFAF2B4D10F6.jpeg
Made a home made trellis to help with branching. I prefer to not top. (I topped the hippy lol) so when I take clone. I’ll have my best selection available. I plan to not flower these for a bit. Depending on the killer og phenos. Amnesia staying for sure

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
No. I’m getting the 4x2x6(72). Lol. I’m triple checking after the bull shit. But the universe works in its ways. I just swallowed this and was just gonna fork up more cash for another tent. But my ol lady was like “no no no your not”. She straight told me she’s tired of me just settling and getting ‘next best thing’. Whatever that bull means. But I’m happy. I’ll use that extra cash to get her something she wants. Win/win.
smart man!