Time to change the name of this website

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
. The name. lol Im pretty sure thats the big rub, if you type chuckers and hit p in google search, heisens comes up first every time, lol. I suspect thats the biggest rub of all. Other than that, I just let the plants do the talking. But it sure is funny how they can mouth Heisen and not Gu, lol, for the life of me, I don't get that one, if ya gonna mouth, ya gotta mouth em both, but they don't want to mouth a bigger advertiser, seems like to me.

They kinda got Uncle H by the balls cause of the pee thing and how he dissed Gu for months and then went to work for him. Kids just don't understand that shit happens in life and sometimes respect is given to people who have criticized them in the past if their points were valid in nature.

The problem IMO with Uncle H is that there are a select few people that really nip the hair on his balls. He says to himself over and over that he will stay away but he keeps going back and reading stuff. Letting it get to him more and more and then he bursts an artery. I think he came full artery burst and said fuck 'em all. This lasted for a few hours and then he calmed down after the missus slapped him a few times. I think he feels better now and will soon make a video cursing out a few and thanking others. We might see a few plants and see some water bubbling. Maybe Finchy will drop by for a photo op and tie Uncle H up. Would pay to see it done :alien: