Thug pug genetics

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I do not like the way gromer breeds. The most unstable shit I’ve ever seen. I’ve grown out 5 packs of meat breath and 3 of pugsbreath and never had a normal looking/growing seedling. All retard mutants that take horrendously long to veg /grow compared to anything else I’ve pretty much ever grown. Better quality and germ rates with just about anyone. Those buds do look good you definitely gave them the attention they needed. There are better breeders youd probably have even better results.

Promedz

Zeus
I do not like the way gromer breeds. The most unstable shit I’ve ever seen. I’ve grown out 5 packs of meat breath and 3 of pugsbreath and never had a normal looking/growing seedling. All retard mutants that take horrendously long to veg /grow compared to anything else I’ve pretty much ever grown. Better quality and germ rates with just about anyone. Those buds do look good you definitely gave them the attention they needed. There are better breeders youd probably have even better results.
I have lots of other breeders and always look for diff things to run, reason I picked the peanut butter breath is becuz I’ve tried it and loved the taste smell and High. But too backup what you said the seeds alone look like shit.. not one good looking seed in the two packs.. the male I have is looking real nice so maybe I’ll just cross it with something if I can’t find a good fem one in veg... planting 3 today let you know in a few days how they look!

KMOG

I have lots of other breeders and always look for diff things to run, reason I picked the peanut butter breath is becuz I’ve tried it and loved the taste smell and High. But too backup what you said the seeds alone look like shit.. not one good looking seed in the two packs.. the male I have is looking real nice so maybe I’ll just cross it with something if I can’t find a good fem one in veg... planting 3 today let you know in a few days how they look!
Your plants look great so I hope I didn’t offend you talking shit about gromer. I’m just really not into unstable breeding and he’s intentionally breeding mutants.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Those PBB can def grow slow & wonky (OGKB pheno) but the flowers are 100% dank. Crosses using the PBB show none of those characteristics so far though.....

KMOG

Those PBB can def grow slow & wonky (OGKB pheno) but the flowers are 100% dank. Crosses using the PBB show none of those characteristics so far though.....
It’s a weird bagseed pheno of gsc right(ogkb)? And it’s not like it pops up a lot as there’s tons of gsc bagseed cuts getting passed around and none look like it except sort of thin mint(still a better, faster, prettier cut), so I’d assume it’s tons of recessive shit working together to make that plant. Hence it being just about the worst in every aspect other than finished product. I still think there are better, heavier strains you can grow that don’t have any of the issues I have with ogkb and it’s crosses. Especially from gromer because he seems to intentionally breed with the most retarded plants.

KMOG

Also his studly is ggg mendobreath mutant right? And looks just like every mutant plant that comes out of groomers f1s. So sounds like 3 gens it takes to solve the instability(cubed/f3 makes sense as long as you’re trying to breed the mutant traits out).

I feel like there’s a reason no one really puts out ogkb s1s....

@HydroRed I forgot to quote yours.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Cant remember if Studly was an OGKB or not, but I wouldnt want to make any S1's of a straight OGKB personally. Even after refined selection, theres still gonna be some wonky variances there that will surely pop up. Could be undesireable for folks that dont know what to expect. I thought for sure I'd have seen *something* show up in my crosses, but to my pleasant suprise the crosses are very fast to veg with zero mutant tendencies so far. My PBB was very short side branching that grew almost impossibly close to the main stem and had some mutant leafs here n there at all plant cycles. Slow to veg just like some have experienced since the OGKB was very strong in my momma.

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
Cant remember if Studly was an OGKB or not, but I wouldnt want to make any S1's of a straight OGKB personally. Even after refined selection, theres still gonna be some wonky variances there that will surely pop up. Could be undesireable for folks that dont know what to expect. I thought for sure I'd have seen *something* show up in my crosses, but to my pleasant suprise the crosses are very fast to veg with zero mutant tendencies so far. My PBB was very short side branching that grew almost impossibly close to the main stem and had some mutant leafs here n there at all plant cycles. Slow to veg just like some have experienced since the OGKB was very strong in my momma.
It's in mendobreath which is what studly is

KMOG

It’s memdobreath. Ggg was super pissed about it because it was a tester.....lol